Shia Hub is a website and online community for Shia Muslims. It was created in 2009 by Husayn Al-Khalifa, a Shia Muslim from Bahrain. The website provides a forum for Shia Muslims to discuss religious and social issues, as well as news and events related to the Shia community. Shia Hub also offers online courses in Islamic theology and other religious topics.
The technical specifications of the ShiaHub for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ShiaHub Andorid App Summary
ShiaHub was developed by Hussein Abdallah and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ShiaHub from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of ShiaHub is 1.0.39 on Play store with total users of 27608. The ShiaHub app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ShiaHub is Nov 22, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ShiaHub on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ShiaHub For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the ShiaHub installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the ShiaHub and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the ShiaHub on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the ShiaHub in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the ShiaHub on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|ShiaHub On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Books & Reference
|Nov 22, 2019
|Get it On:
ShiaHub App Overview and Details
Compilation of free Shia Islamic resources without ads consisting of the following:
Quran – Full Quran browser with Shia English, Farsi, and Urdu translations + Aya by aya Shia tafsir + 4 Shia reciters per Surah
Duas, Ziyarat – Up to 5 recitations each + English translation
Shiavoice – Unofficial browser of Shiavoice.com; Arabic audio and video files
Shiamultimedia – Unofficial browser of Shiamultimedia.com; Urdu audio and video files
ShiaTV – Unofficial browser of ShiaTV.net; Variety of Shia videos in many different languages
Live TV – Compilation of free Shia channel streams directly from their websites
Marja’ Books – Compilation of books by our maraji’
Other Books – Unofficial browser of Al-Islam.org books
Speaker List – List of speakers from nudba.com
Prayer times, Adhan – 4 different Shia Adhan recitations and 3 Shia calculation methods
http://tanzil.net/ for quranic text and translations
https://shiavoice.com/ for app round recitations
http://al-islam.org/ for books and Puya tafsir
http://www.duas.org/ for Dua and Ziyarat text, and Najafi dua font
http://shiamultimedia.com/ for audio
http://shiatv.net/ for videos
http://nudba.com/ for speaker list
Bahij Uthman Taha Quranic font
Taha Naqvi for beta testing
Features of ShiaHub for PC
1. A compilation of free Shia Islamic resources without ads.
2. A full Quran browser with Shia English, Farsi, and Urdu translations.
3. Aya by aya Shia tafsir.
4. 4 Shia reciters per Surah.
5. Duas and Ziyarat with up to 5 recitations each and English translation.
6. Shiavoice – unofficial browser of Shiavoice.com with Arabic audio and video files.
7. Shiamultimedia – unofficial browser of Shiamultimedia.com with Urdu audio and video files.
8. ShiaTV – unofficial browser of ShiaTV.net with a variety of Shia videos in many different languages.
9. Live TV – a compilation of free Shia channel streams directly from their websites.
10. Marja’ Books – a compilation of books by our maraji’.
Whats New In this ShiaHub?
-shiavoice section fix
ShiaHub is a unique and much needed application that connects Shia Muslims from around the world. It allows for users to communicate with each other, share ideas, and collaborate on projects. This application fills a much needed void in the online Muslim community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ShiaHub on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ShiaHub to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ShiaHub and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ShiaHub. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ShiaHub.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.