A signboard is a board or plaque on which text or an image is displayed. They are used for a variety of purposes, from advertising to public safety. Signboards are commonly found in public places, such as streets, parks, and commercial areas.
Installing and using the Signboard for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Signboard Andorid App Summary
jbw56 has developed the Signboard application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Communication category on Play Store. Signboard has over 99503 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of Signboard is currently 0.97.
The latest upstate time of the Signboard is Jun 9, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Signboard on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Signboard App Overview and Details
Display given text using whole screen area
● show billing information to the seller
● expose pick-up signboard at the airport
● ask for help in unknown language
● and exclusively for the waterproof devices: “help I can’t swim” 😉
Very simple control
● single tap – swap colors
● double tap – quick exit
● long touch – edit content
Can be used as widget
● each widget carries its own message
● widget’s image shows the text
Can accept requests from other applications, e.g. “Google Translate”
● enter text in your language, choose target language
● activate translation result with single touch
● open menu by button located close to the result
● choose “Share” and select “Signboard”
If you’re programmer, call Signboard from your application with Intent
● acton: SEND
● MIME type: text/plain
Last but not least, this application
● is very small and economically uses system resources
● does not require any permissions
● is ad-free
Features of Signboard for PC
1. Display given text using whole screen area.
2. Very simple control.
3. Can be used as widget.
4. Each widget carries its own message.
5. Widget’s image shows the text.
6. Can accept requests from other applications.
7. If you’re programmer, call Signboard from your application with Intent.
8. Last but not least, this application is very small and economically uses system resources.
9. Does not require any permissions.
10. Is ad-free.
|App Name:||Signboard On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Signboard On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Signboard on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Signboard. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Signboard, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Signboard?
Double tap closes the application without having to use device controls. A small insensitive border suppresses unwanted touches close to the screen edges.
Overall, the Signboard app is a helpful and user-friendly way to communicate with others. It is especially useful for those with hearing impairments, as it allows for written communication with others. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of each user.
Did the guide help you download and install the Signboard for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Signboard, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Signboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Signboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Signboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Signboard.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.