SigningHub is an online document signing platform that allows businesses and individuals to sign documents quickly and easily online. With SigningHub, there is no need for pen and paper, or for printing and scanning documents. SigningHub allows you to sign documents from any device, anywhere in the world.
Installing and using the SigningHub – Document Signing for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
SigningHub – Document Signing Andorid App Summary
Ascertia has developed the SigningHub – Document Signing application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Business category on Play Store. SigningHub – Document Signing has over 27840 users with a great 3.4 rating overall. The latest version of SigningHub – Document Signing is currently 22.214.171.124.
The latest upstate time of the SigningHub – Document Signing is May 11, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the SigningHub – Document Signing on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
SigningHub – Document Signing App Overview and Details
SigningHub optimises how businesses deliver, review, approve and sign documents. It provides users with the ability to prepare and digitally sign business documents with advanced long-term digital signatures, flexible document workflow and approval and status tracking.
*** SigningHub wins productivity & collaboration product of the year at the UK Cloud Awards 2016
Every SigningHub digital signature is legally enforceable and complies with international regulatory bodies. Aligning to ISO standards ensures documents can be verified independently of SigningHub and even offline. SigningHub enables organisations to reduce costs, increase data security, improve process efficiency, and prevent time-consuming errors.
• Ability to get documents from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Workflow prepration for document signing
• Support for Electronic Signatures, Digital Signatures
• Support for Fingerprint and Secure Element for the Authorised Qualified Signatures
• Advanced long-term digital signatures
• Strong document security using AES 256-bit encryption over TLS/SSL
• Increases productivity and collaboration by getting documents signed faster
• Intuitive and easy to use for busy non-technical users
• Allow user to prepare and design the workflow
• Draw e-signature mark using stylus or finger
• Sign on the same device with in-person signatures
• Review and sign anytime and from anywhere
• Strong encryption for advanced digital signatures using individual PKI certificates
• Additional high strength authentication such as one-time-password (OTP)
• Completely standards-based ensures signatures are verifiable using ISO format PDF readers
• PKI cryptography provides underlying trust and data integrity
• Signing evidence is embedded directly into digitally signed document
• Documents can be independently verified using ISO standard PDF reader
• Document workflow and signing status is available with real-time traceability
• App syncs directly with user’s online SigningHub account
SigningHub for Android is FREE. To use this app, simply link it to your existing SigningHub account. You can register for a FREE trial account or purchase a range of business plans: https://www.signinghub.com/buying/pricing-plan-selection.html.
For more information about SigningHub visit www.signinghub.com
Features of SigningHub – Document Signing for PC
documents to provide an audit trail and complete transparency
• Track the progress of documents through the signing process
• View a history of all changes made to a document
• Detailed logs of all activity in SigningHub for further analysis and auditing
• Fully configurable audit trails to meet specific organisational requirements
1. Ability to get documents from Google Drive and Dropbox
2. Workflow prepration for document signing
3. Support for Electronic Signatures, Digital Signatures
4. Support for Fingerprint and Secure Element for the Authorised Qualified Signatures
5. Advanced long-term digital signatures
6. Strong document security using AES 256-bit encryption over TLS/SSL
7. Increases productivity and collaboration by getting documents signed faster
8. Intuitive and easy to use for busy non-technical users
9. Allow user to prepare and design the workflow
10. Draw e-signature mark using stylus or finger
|SigningHub – Document Signing On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 11, 2022
|Get it On:
Download & Install SigningHub – Document Signing On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing SigningHub – Document Signing on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the SigningHub – Document Signing. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the SigningHub – Document Signing, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this SigningHub – Document Signing?
• Performance Improvements have been made.
After using SigningHub for a few months, I can say that it is a great application for signing documents. It is easy to use and my team has found it very helpful for signing contracts and other documents. Overall, I would highly recommend SigningHub to anyone looking for an easy way to sign documents.
Did the guide help you download and install the SigningHub – Document Signing for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the SigningHub – Document Signing, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This SigningHub – Document Signing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SigningHub – Document Signing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SigningHub – Document Signing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SigningHub – Document Signing.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.