The Sikh Colouring Book is a wonderful way for children to learn about the Sikh faith and culture. The book features beautiful illustrations of Sikh symbols and scenes, as well as informative captions that explain the significance of each image.
The Sikh Colouring Book is a great way for children to learn about the Sikh faith and culture. The book features beautiful illustrations of Sikh symbols and scenes, as well as informative captions that explain the significance of each image.
Our goal is to help you get the Sikh Colouring for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Sikh Colouring Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Sikh Colouring is Ranjeet Kaur and they’ve done a great job at keeping Sikh Colouring simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Sikh Colouring under Educational of Play Store. Sikh Colouring’s latest version is 2.0 with an impressive user base of over 2870. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Sikh Colouring.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Sikh Colouring is Sep 25, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Sikh Colouring on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Sikh Colouring App Overview and Details
Vaheguru! Sikh Colouring Books, since 2016, have become an entertaining and educational platform to teach the younger generation of Sikh children.
With this New App, we bring the same approach to the digital world. Children can enjoy colouring the trademark Sikh Colouring designs now on their favourite devices!
The first 5 drawings are included FREE of cost with full functionality. Additional drawings can be purchased as required. Soothing background music helps invite you to be relaxed and immerse yourself in the world of Sikh Colouring!
If you have any feedback or encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected]
Exciting updates will be following shortly, so keep updated with the latest news by signing up to our newsletter on www.sikhcolouring.com.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Features of Sikh Colouring for PC
1. Entertaining and educational platform for Sikh children.
2. Coloring designs with a Sikh theme.
3. Free first five drawings with full functionality.
4. Additional drawings can be purchased.
5. Soothing background music.
6. Email customer service with feedback or bugs.
7. Sign up for newsletter to receive updates.
8. Ongoing support appreciated.
9. Exciting updates to come.
10. Thank you for your support!
Whats New In this Sikh Colouring?
NEW UPDATE! We are excited to release the next major update for our app. The Gurmukhi Alphabet is now available to allow you or your child to learn how to write Gurmukhi / Punjabi.
This has been in the works for a long time but there were extended delays due to the pandemic.
We hope you enjoy this as much as we did creating it.
Please report any bugs to [email protected]
Download & Install Sikh Colouring For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Sikh Colouring app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Sikh Colouring app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Sikh Colouring will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Sikh Colouring on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Sikh Colouring On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ranjeet Kaur|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Sikh Colouring is a popular application that allows users to learn about Sikhism and colour in the process. The app has been downloaded over 100,000 times and has received rave reviews. Sikh Colouring is the perfect way for users to learn about Sikhism and have fun at the same time.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Sikh Colouring for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Sikh Colouring, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Sikh Colouring to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sikh Colouring and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sikh Colouring. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sikh Colouring.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.