The Sikh Gurus were a succession of ten religious leaders who preached and taught the Sikh religion in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. The principle Sikh scripture, the Guru Granth Sahib, is attributed to them. The Gurus are also credited with founding the city of Amritsar, which became the religious and political center of Sikhism.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sikh Gurus For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sikh Gurus technical specifications first.
Sikh Gurus Andorid App Summary
Harwinder Singh is the developer of this Sikh Gurus application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13689+ users of this app. The Sikh Gurus app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Aug 5, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sikh Gurus for PC
1. Listen to Gurbani anytime, anywhere
2. Download for offline listening
3. Choose from a variety of voices and settings
4. Bookmark your favorite shabads
5. Create playlists of your favorite shabads
6. Share shabads with friends via social media or email
7. Learn more about Gurbani and Sikhism
8. Set daily alarms to wake up to Gurbani
9. View Gurmukhi and English translations side-by-side
10. Get regular updates with new features and content
|App Name:||Sikh Gurus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Harwinder Singh|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2013|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Sikh Gurus For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sikh Gurus on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sikh Gurus and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sikh Gurus andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Sikh Gurus App Overview and Details
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
By Guru Sahib’s grace we present this app to all Sangat. Please let us know your views.
Tags: Gurbani, Sikhi, Gursikhi, Waheguru, Punjabi, Guru.
Whats New In this Sikh Gurus?
The Sikh Gurus were religious leaders who lived in India during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. They were responsible for the founding of the Sikh religion, and wrote the Sikh scriptures. The Sikh Gurus were known for their teachings of equality and justice, and for their dedication to social reform.
This concludes our article on Sikh Gurus Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sikh Gurus for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sikh Gurus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sikh Gurus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sikh Gurus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sikh Gurus.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.