SimsCat is the best virtual pet game for iOS and Android. In SimsCat, you can own up to three cats and care for them by feeding them, playing with them, and cleaning up their litter box. You can also dress them up in fun costumes and accessories, and take them for walks in your neighborhood. SimsCat is the perfect game for animal lovers of all ages.
So, you want to download the SimsCat for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
SimsCat Andorid App Summary
The SimsCat is listed under the Comics category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the SimsCat is Escolha Tecnologia Developers. The current version of SimsCat is 9.0.0 with a total user count of 282037 and an overall user rating of 3.1.
May 2, 2022 was the last date the SimsCat was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download SimsCat For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the SimsCat on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the SimsCat to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for SimsCat. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the SimsCat on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the SimsCat on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||SimsCat On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Escolha Tecnologia Developers|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
SimsCat App Overview and Details
It could be thought and it has an option to turn off bad words, which is good thing.
it’s funny, free and a great app to use, when you’re bored.
Features of SimsCat for PC
-The app is funny
-The app is free
-The app can be used when bored
-The app has an option to turn off bad words
Whats New In this SimsCat?
Overall, SimsCat is a great application that can help you keep track of your cat’s health and well-being. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on your cat’s health.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the SimsCat on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This SimsCat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SimsCat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SimsCat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SimsCat.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.