Sliding Block Out is an addictive puzzle game that is perfect for those who love a challenge. The object of the game is to guide the red block out of the board by sliding the other blocks out of the way. There are 100 challenging levels to test your skills, so be prepared to put your thinking cap on!
So, you want to download the Sliding Block Out for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Sliding Block Out Andorid App Summary
The Sliding Block Out is listed under the Puzzle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Sliding Block Out is GameKore Co.. The current version of Sliding Block Out is 1 with a total user count of 1010 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jan 7, 2020 was the last date the Sliding Block Out was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Sliding Block Out For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Sliding Block Out on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Sliding Block Out to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Sliding Block Out. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Sliding Block Out on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Sliding Block Out on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Sliding Block Out On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GameKore Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Sliding Block Out App Overview and Details
Sliding Block Out is a classic and pleasurable unblock puzzle game!
Use your brain and slide blocks to unblock the red block out of the board.
Try your best to solve stages and get 3 stars!
Clear 6 difficulty levels and 600+ levels.
How to solved or unblock the puzzle?
– Two kinds of blocks with different movements.
– Move the blocks with your finger: from side to side or go up and down.
– The goal is to unblock the red block to the exit.
– Unblock the puzzle .Enjoy the physics brain teasers and improve logic skills.
– Slide Block: An essential is for the adult to kids of all age.
– Hint: Free hints show a correct movement to you.
– 3 Stars: Perfectly get as more stars as you can.
– No Wifi: Play offline.
Let’s go for wonderful Slide Block ✪ Unblock Puzzle journey!
Features of Sliding Block Out for PC
– 600+ levels
– 2 kinds of blocks with different movements
– Move the blocks with your finger: from side to side or go up and down
– The goal is to unblock the red block to the exit
– Clear 6 difficulty levels
– Free hints show a correct movement to you
– Perfectly get as more stars as you can
– Play offline
Whats New In this Sliding Block Out?
Sliding Block Out is an addictive and challenging puzzle game that is perfect for any age. The objective of the game is to slide the blocks out of the way in order to clear the path for the red block to exit. With increasingly difficult levels, Sliding Block Out is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Sliding Block Out on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Sliding Block Out to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sliding Block Out and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sliding Block Out. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sliding Block Out.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.