Snoodoku is a free online Sudoku game that offers unlimited Sudoku puzzles and a global leaderboard to compare your scores with other players. The game has a clean and simple interface that makes it easy to play Sudoku puzzles of all levels.
The latest Snoodoku Free for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Snoodoku Free Andorid App Summary
Snood, LLC has developed the Snoodoku Free for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Snoodoku Free has got over 1926+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.02
The latest update of Snoodoku Free is Feb 10, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Snoodoku Free App Overview and Details
Snoodoku is a new puzzle game from the creator of Snood. Like Snood, it is non-violent, intellectually challenging, and non-confrontational. Snoodoku is based on Latin Squares, more recently developed into a game known as Number Place or Sudoku. Similar games are found in newspapers and puzzle books. Snoodoku takes the puzzle a step further, by: Using the Snood characters rather than boring old numbers; Providing a simple user interface that keeps track of your play for you without getting in the way; Providing a scoring system that rewards accuracy primarily and then rewards speed to make the game a bit more competitive; and Giving you easy-to-use tools to help you play. Snoodoku has 5 levels of play – Child, Easy, Medium, Hard and Evil.
Instead of posting a poor rating, please send bug reports to us at [email protected] – we welcome your feedback!
Features of Snoodoku Free for PC
10 features of the Snoodoku game:
1. Uses Snood characters instead of numbers.
2. Provides a simple user interface that keeps track of your play for you without getting in the way.
3. Provides a scoring system that rewards accuracy primarily and then rewards speed to make the game a bit more competitive.
4. Gives you easy-to-use tools to help you play.
5. Has 5 levels of play – Child, Easy, Medium, Hard and Evil.
6. Allows you to send bug reports to the developers to help improve the game.
7. Is based on the Latin Square puzzle.
8. Provides a competitive aspect to the game.
9. Is intellectually challenging.
10. Is non-violent and non-confrontational.
Install “Snoodoku Free” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Snoodoku Free on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Snoodoku Free app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Snoodoku Free.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|Snoodoku Free On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Feb 10, 2019
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Snoodoku Free?
Snood lovers will love Snoodoku – solve Sudoku puzzles using Snood characters
– Share your score with friends
– Game improvements
– We will update regularly to improve your experience.
Please send feedback & suggestions to [email protected]
Snoodoku is an addicting and challenging puzzle game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The goal of the game is to fill in the blank squares so that the numbers 1 through 9 appear once in each row, column, and 3×3 grid. The game can be played on a computer or phone, and there are different levels of difficulty to choose from. Snoodoku is a great way to improve problem-solving skills, and it is also very entertaining.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Snoodoku Free for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Snoodoku Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Snoodoku Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Snoodoku Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Snoodoku Free.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.