Snowflakes, as we all know, are very beautiful and unique. They are one of the most amazing creations of nature. What’s more, they look even more amazing when they are displayed on a live wallpaper. Snowflake Live Wallpaper is one of the best live wallpapers that allow you to enjoy the beauty of snowflakes. The wallpaper features realistic snowflakes that float gently in the air. You can also choose to have the snowflakes fall slowly or quickly. In addition, the wallpaper also allows you to change the background color to any color you like.
The latest Snowflake Live Wallpaper for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Snowflake Live Wallpaper Andorid App Summary
Wasabi has developed the Snowflake Live Wallpaper for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Snowflake Live Wallpaper has got over 87278+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.5
The latest update of Snowflake Live Wallpaper is Oct 11, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Snowflake Live Wallpaper App Overview and Details
Snowflake Live Wallpaper simulates snow flakes falling on your screen, great for Christmas and winter holiday season.
Happy New Year and enjoy the snowfall in this frozen cold weather!
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
This live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Galaxy series phones. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi
Features of Snowflake Live Wallpaper for PC
1. Snowflake Live Wallpaper simulates snow flakes falling on your screen, great for Christmas and winter holiday season.
2. Happy New Year and enjoy the snowfall in this frozen cold weather!
3. To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
4. To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
5. Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
6. This live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Galaxy series phones. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
7. Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
8. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
9. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi
10. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Install “Snowflake Live Wallpaper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Snowflake Live Wallpaper on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Snowflake Live Wallpaper app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Snowflake Live Wallpaper.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Snowflake Live Wallpaper On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Snowflake Live Wallpaper?
– Updated adaptive icon
– Added set custom image option from other apps, e.g- photo gallery -> share
– Added FPS option with 90, 120, 144 support (your phone screen will need to support 90Hz, 120Hz or 144Hz refresh rate)
– Updated custom image resolution with HD & 4K support
– Updated Google Play IAP to version 4
– Updated Google Play Service SDK
Snowflake Live Wallpaper is a beautiful and mesmerizing application that allows you to watch floating snowflakes fall gently on your screen. The application is simple to use and is perfect for those who want to relax and watch the snowflakes fall.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Snowflake Live Wallpaper for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Snowflake Live Wallpaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Snowflake Live Wallpaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Snowflake Live Wallpaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Snowflake Live Wallpaper.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.