Steel beams are one of the most important elements in the construction of a building. They are used to support the weight of the building and its contents. Steel beams come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and are used in a variety of applications.
The most common type of steel beam is the I-beam. I-beams are named for their shape, which resembles the letter I. I-beams are used in construction because they are strong and durable. They can support a lot of weight without bending or breaking.
There are several factors that you need to consider when choosing a steel beam. The first factor is the weight of the beam. You need to make sure that the beam is strong enough to support
Installing and using the SOS Steel Beam for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
SOS Steel Beam Andorid App Summary
Second Order Solutions has developed the SOS Steel Beam application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. SOS Steel Beam has over 1535 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of SOS Steel Beam is currently 1.96.
The latest upstate time of the SOS Steel Beam is Sep 23, 2016, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the SOS Steel Beam on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
SOS Steel Beam App Overview and Details
SOS Steel Beam allows you to quickly identify steel member sizes during site visits using a streamlined search function. Gone are the days of carrying bulky, cumbersome design manuals out to the field, or waiting to get back to the office to look up your measured dimensions in old fashion beam property tables.
With SOS Steel Beam you can:
*Quickly identify unknown modern and historical steel members in the field using our streamlined dimension input function.
*Easily obtain section properties needed to calculate beam capacities, select optimal member sizes, etc.
*Confidently search for shapes with approximate field measurements. All members within 1/8 inch of input data are presented.
If you like our app please leave us a review! We love hearing from our users. Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Send them to us at [email protected].
Please remember that SOS Steel Beam is intended for educational purposes only. While we do our best to deliver dependable and accurate software, users of this app assume full responsibility for any and all errors associated with, or resulting from, the use of this software.
Features of SOS Steel Beam for PC
1. Quickly identify unknown modern and historical steel members in the field using our streamlined dimension input function.
2. Easily obtain section properties needed to calculate beam capacities, select optimal member sizes, etc.
3. Confidently search for shapes with approximate field measurements. All members within 1/8 inch of input data are presented.
4. Compare member sizes and properties side-by-side.
5. Filter search results by steel grade, shape, and dimensions.
6. Email search results to colleagues or save them to your phone for future reference.
7. Access member properties and capacity tables offline.
8. Update app content and functionality regularly.
9. Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Send them to us at [email protected].
10. Remember that SOS Steel Beam is intended for educational purposes only. While we do our best to deliver dependable and accurate software, users of this app assume full responsibility for any and all errors associated with, or resulting from, the use of this software.
|App Name:||SOS Steel Beam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Second Order Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install SOS Steel Beam On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing SOS Steel Beam on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the SOS Steel Beam. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the SOS Steel Beam, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this SOS Steel Beam?
You asked for it and we delivered…SOS Steel Beam now supports historical steel shapes dating all the way back to 1873!
Enjoy and don’t forget to leave us a review!
The SOS Steel Beam application is an excellent tool for steel beam design. It is easy to use and helps to ensure that the steel beam is designed correctly. The application is a great resource for steel beam design and is a valuable tool for anyone working with steel beams.
Did the guide help you download and install the SOS Steel Beam for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the SOS Steel Beam, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This SOS Steel Beam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SOS Steel Beam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SOS Steel Beam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SOS Steel Beam.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.