Sound Recorder PCM is a powerful and professional audio recorder for Windows. It enables you to record any sound from your computer system with excellent quality. What’s more, you can also edit your recordings with the built-in audio editor, and then share them with others via social media.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sound Recorder PCM For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sound Recorder PCM technical specifications first.
Sound Recorder PCM Andorid App Summary
hardcoded joy is the developer of this Sound Recorder PCM application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13482+ users of this app. The Sound Recorder PCM app rating is currently 1.1.0.
It was last updated on Oct 7, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sound Recorder PCM for PC
– Records in lossless PCM WAV format
– Records stereo audio
– User configurable file name including date and time
– 4GB file size technical limit
– Left/right balance +/- 10 dB
– Option to keep screen ON
– Option to disable ringing and vibration
|App Name:||Sound Recorder PCM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||hardcoded joy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Sound Recorder PCM For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sound Recorder PCM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sound Recorder PCM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sound Recorder PCM andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Sound Recorder PCM App Overview and Details
Sound and voice recorder for Android, uses RAW microphone data to capture every sound and records in lossless format (PCM WAV). Records stereo audio – listen with headphones and feel surrounded by the sound.
– raw MIC data (captures all sound)
– also recording with screen OFF
– stereo MIC (if device has 2 MICs) – listen with headphones and feel surrounded by the sound
– lossless audio format (PCM WAV)
– sample rate 8kHz to 192kHz (older devices may not support all the sample rates)
– bits per sample selection 16-bit (high quality) / 8-bit (record files to use in some embedded systems)
– ajustable gain 0 to 60 dB or automatic (look-ahead AGC)
– AGC buffer step selection 10ms to 500ms
– AGC measured amplitude averaging factor A_avg 0 = max. amplitude, 1 = buffer average
– user-configurable file name including date and time
– 4GB file size technical limit – new file created automatically to continue recording
– stereo / mono channel selection
– swap left/right option
– left/right balance +/- 10 dB
– option to keep screen ON
– option to disable ringing and vibration while recording – so the recording does not get ruined by the phone ring or vibration
– free, NO ADS, only limitation is recording stops after 10 min. which is more than enough for recording one song.
If you need continuous recording longer than 10 min, you can buy the Pro version:
Whats New In this Sound Recorder PCM?
– fixed bug
– improved Russian translation
Sound Recorder PCM is a great application for recording sounds on your computer. It is easy to use and has a simple interface. You can record sounds from your microphone or from your computer’s audio input. The recordings are saved in the PCM format, which is the best format for audio recordings.
This concludes our article on Sound Recorder PCM Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sound Recorder PCM for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sound Recorder PCM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sound Recorder PCM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sound Recorder PCM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sound Recorder PCM.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.