SpaceXNow is the ultimate fan app for SpaceX enthusiasts. It provides up-to-date information on SpaceX launches, mission updates, and news. It also includes a gallery of SpaceX photos and videos.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app has over 104309 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Bradley Hammond has developed the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.3.
Until this latest version, SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Feb 27, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bradley Hammond|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app for PC
1. View upcoming and past missions
2. View full notification history
3. View stats section for SpaceX stats and info
4. Configure date and time settings for missions
5. Receive various push notifications with individual settings
6. Store all data on device for offline access
SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app App Overview and Details
SpaceXNow is a fan made app for the hardcore SpaceX fan who doesn’t want to miss anything SpaceX related It is in no way affiliated with SpaceX, NASA, or any other customers of SpaceX. If you have any questions, feedback or feel something should be removed please contact us @SpaceXNow on Twitter or at r/SpaceXNow on Reddit.
* Missions section for upcoming & past missions
* Full notification history
* Stats section for various SpaceX stats and info
* Date/time configuration settings for missions
* Various push notifications with individual settings
* All data is stored on device for offline access
Whats New In this SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app?
Removed unused analytics collection
SpaceXNow is a fan application for the SpaceX company. It provides users with updates on the company’s missions, launches, and products. Additionally, the app includes a gallery of pictures and videos from past missions and a blog that discusses recent SpaceX news.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SpaceXNow – A SpaceX fan app.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.