If you’re a fan of Ravelry, you’re going to love Stash2Go. It’s the Ravelry app for your iPhone or iPad, and it’s the perfect way to take your knitting and crochet projects with you wherever you go. With Stash2Go, you can access all of your Ravelry information, including your projects, stash, and friends list. You can also search for new patterns, join groups, and post messages. Plus, the app includes a built-in knitting and crochet calculator, which makes it easy to figure out your stitch counts and project dimensions. Whether you’re on the bus, in a waiting room, or out for a walk, Stash2Go is the perfect way
The technical specifications of the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go Andorid App Summary
Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go was developed by Stash2Go and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go from Google Play store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go is 457 on Play store with total users of 344613. The Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go is Jul 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go App Overview and Details
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, on Android devices. It provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends. Ravelry is the world’s largest community for knitters and crocheters. Note that Stash2Go is not affiliated with Ravelry.
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then “purchase” — the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people’s projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget
Features of Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go for PC
-Ability to use Ravelry on the go
-Access to yarns, projects, patterns, and friends
-Viewing and updating projects
-Unlimited row counters per project
-Viewing your queue
-Viewing your needles and hooks
-Viewing your favorite projects and patterns
-Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern
-Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
-Accessing all your ravelry friends
-Accessing your library of patterns
-Accessing friends updates
-Allowing to search for yarns, patterns, or other people’s projects
-Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
-Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
-Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
-Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
-Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget
How To Install & Download Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go?
+ corrected widgets – now they run an automatic update every 30 minutes, the setting in the settings is removed
Stash2Go is the perfect application for knitters and crocheters on the go. It is easy to use and has all the features of the Ravelry website. With Stash2Go, you can keep track of your projects, stash, and patterns, and access all the information you need while you’re away from your computer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.