There’s a stoop on my street that I pass every day. It’s not particularly noteworthy, just a few steps leading up to a small landing, but I’ve come to think of it as a place of refuge. It’s where I stop to catch my breath on my way to work, or to take a break from my walk home. It’s a place where I can sit and watch the world go by, or where I can take a moment to myself. The stoop is a place where I can be in the moment, and that’s something I cherish.
Our goal is to help you get the Stoop for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Stoop Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Stoop is Stoop Team and they’ve done a great job at keeping Stoop simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Stoop under News & Magazines of Play Store. Stoop’s latest version is 2.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 14882. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.8 shows how people love Stoop.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Stoop is Oct 10, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Stoop on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Stoop App Overview and Details
Stoop is your content inbox. Have great email newsletters and videos channels delivered right to your Stoop without clogging your personal inbox, and be well informed without relying on scroll hungry newsfeeds.
With Stoop you can:
• Discover great new content across a variety of topics
• Keep your personal inbox clean
• Enjoy an interface designed for focused reading and watching
• Stay organized and unsubscribe with a tap
• Share and discuss newsletters with friends on Stoop
• Save links to read later
• Fill a bigger portion of your information diet with great content straight from the source.
Use of the app and its core features are free. Some of the app’s features require the purchase of Stoop Premium for $9.99 per year. Premium features include:
• Dark mode for the UI & emails
• Folders for better organization
• Save to Pocket and Instapaper with one tap
• Unlimited archives
• Unlimited inbox per subscription
• No ads in the directory
Features of Stoop for PC
1. Discover great new content across a variety of topics
2. Keep your personal inbox clean
3. Enjoy an interface designed for focused reading and watching
4. Stay organized and unsubscribe with a tap
5. Share and discuss newsletters with friends on Stoop
6. Save links to read later
7. Fill a bigger portion of your information diet with great content straight from the source
8. Use of the app and its core features are free
9. Some of the app’s features require the purchase of Stoop Premium for $9.99 per year
10. Premium features include: Dark mode for the UI & emails, Folders for better organization, Save to Pocket and Instapaper with one tap, Unlimited archives, Unlimited inbox per subscription, No ads in the directory
Whats New In this Stoop?
? Ability to subscribe to video channels in addition to newsletters
? Simpler folder structure & overall design
? Unread counts at overall inbox level
?♀️ Unsubscribe right from an email
Download & Install Stoop For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Stoop app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Stoop app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Stoop will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Stoop on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Stoop On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stoop Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
I applied to Stoop because I wanted to gain new skills and meet new people. I have enjoyed my time here and have learned a lot. I have made new friends and gained new skills. I would recommend Stoop to anyone.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Stoop for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Stoop, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Stoop to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stoop and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stoop. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stoop.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.