The Surface Projection is a large-scale interactive art installation that uses projection mapping to create a virtual 3D surface. The surface can be interacted with by people walking around it, and the projection will respond to their movements. This project is an exploration of the possibilities of projection mapping and its potential to create new and immersive forms of interactive art.
The technical specifications of the Surface Projection for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Surface Projection Andorid App Summary
Surface Projection was developed by Virtual Dor and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Surface Projection from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Surface Projection is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 361. The Surface Projection app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Surface Projection is Feb 26, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Surface Projection on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Surface Projection For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Surface Projection using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Surface Projection on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Surface Projection here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|Surface Projection On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Feb 26, 2017
|Get it On:
Features of Surface Projection for PC
-See your face projected on different shapes
-See your face projected in real time
-See how your face moves smoothly over famous topological surfaces
Surface Projection App Overview and Details
Enjoy looking at your face projected on surfaces of different shapes. This new educational app gives you curved images on real time, directly taken from the front and back cams of your mobile phone. You will see how your face is moving smoothly over famous topological surfaces, like the Moebius strip, the torus or the Klein bottle, and many others that are coming soon.
Whats New In this Surface Projection?
The Surface Projection application is an excellent way to view and interact with digital content. It is easy to use and provides a great overall experience. The application is perfect for business and educational use, as well as personal use. Overall, the Surface Projection application is an excellent tool that should be used by all.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Surface Projection on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Surface Projection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Surface Projection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Surface Projection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Surface Projection.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.