Swapnapurtee is an ancient temple located in the Purnia district of Bihar, India. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu and is said to be over 1,000 years old. The temple is famous for its intricate carvings and is a popular tourist attraction.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Swapnapurtee for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Swapnapurtee For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Swapnapurtee for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Swapnapurtee.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Swapnapurtee on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Swapnapurtee and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Swapnapurtee on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Swapnapurtee On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shree nagreshwar devalaya|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Swapnapurtee Andorid App Summary
The Swapnapurtee was developed by the popular developer agency named Shree nagreshwar devalaya. They have the Swapnapurtee in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 20.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3398 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Swapnapurtee latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 15, 2022 was the last date the Swapnapurtee was updated with new features. If you want to use the Swapnapurtee on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Swapnapurtee using the emulator later on.
Swapnapurtee App Overview and Details
We are glad to announce the Swapnapurtee event in the most lovable city in India – Pune.
Being the educational and Financial Capital of the country, Pune plays an important role for the Arya Vaishya Samaj across India. The result, home to not only Marathi but Telugu, Kannada, and Tamil Speaking Arya Vaishyas.
With the grand success of our 2018 event, we look forward to a successful Swapnapurtee Vadhu Var Melava 2020 which is 12th edition. We are committed to helping you in search of your next family member and look forward to welcoming you on
29th February 2020 (Saturday) & 1st March 2020 (Sunday)
About Arya Vaishya Samaj
There is epigraphic evidence that the term `Komati’ was in use by the 11th century CE. The Komati MERCHANTS were associated with the town of Penugonda in the West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. Inscriptions from the Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts from 11th century refer to the merchants referred to as the “Lords of Penugonda.” The wealthier sections of the Komatis were addressed as`Setti’,`Chetti’ or`Chettiyar, all derived from the Sanskrit term Sreshthi.Their trade associations bore the name nagaram. They also participated in long-distance trade networks called pekkandru (literally “the many”). During the times of the Vijayanagara Empire, they physically relocated themselves for commercial efficiency in various parts of South India. They are presently found in the states of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh.
After the arrival of European trading companies, the Komati merchants were among the local traders that partnered with them. The British referred to them as “Committees” and often used the term generically for all merchants on the Coromandel coast. Among the “Committees” that the British dealt with were the bulk sellers of cloth and other export commodities, money lenders and money changers, and the individual shop-keepers.The second Chief Merchant of the British East India Company in Madras was a Komati called Kasi Viranna, appointed in 1669.
There was fierce competition between the Tamil-speaking Beeri merchants, who formed the `left-hand’ caste division and the Trivarnika Vaishnava Komati’s and the Balija Naidu merchants who was referred to as the `right-hand’ caste division in George Town during the British era for business contracts. The Balija Naidus was the first to riot and instigate riots against the Beri Chettiars and business competition between the divisions gave rise to riots and disputes in 1652 and 1707. The British were able to settle the disputes between the left hand and right-hand caste divisions amicably by resettling members to designated areas in George Town which is a small neighborhood in the city of Chennai.
Features of Swapnapurtee for PC
Company, William Gyfford, noted in 1678 CE that the “Committees” were “a considerable people, and have great dealings with the English.”
1. Arya Vaishya Samaj is a community of merchants and traders.
2. The community is present in various states in India.
3. The community has a long history and participated in long-distance trade networks.
4. The community is known for its business acumen.
5. The community is considered an important part of the Indian economy.
6. The community has a strong presence in the city of Pune.
7. The community is known for its charitable work.
8. The community is open to people of all religions.
9. The community is a proud part of Indian culture.
10. The community is committed to helping its members find their soulmate.
Whats New In this Swapnapurtee?
After much deliberation, I have decided to accept the Swapnapurtee offer. The opportunity to travel and learn about a new culture is one that I cannot pass up. I am excited to begin this new adventure and to see all that Swapnapurtee has to offer.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Swapnapurtee of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Swapnapurtee to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swapnapurtee and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swapnapurtee. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swapnapurtee.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.