The SweetBlue Toolbox is a comprehensive online resource for educators that provides access to tools, resources, and information to help them improve teaching and learning. The Toolbox is organized into four main areas:
1. Teaching Resources – This area provides access to a variety of resources that can help educators improve their teaching practice, including tools to create and manage learning activities, assessments, and curricula.
2. Learning Resources – This area provides access to a variety of resources that can help students improve their learning, including tools to find and use information, resources for academic support, and tools for career development.
3. Professional Development Resources – This area provides access to a variety of resources that can help educators improve their professional practice
This article is all about helping you get to know the SweetBlue Toolbox for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install SweetBlue Toolbox For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the SweetBlue Toolbox for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the SweetBlue Toolbox.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for SweetBlue Toolbox on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the SweetBlue Toolbox and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the SweetBlue Toolbox on your computer right away.
|App Name:||SweetBlue Toolbox On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iDevices, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
SweetBlue Toolbox Andorid App Summary
The SweetBlue Toolbox was developed by the popular developer agency named iDevices, LLC. They have the SweetBlue Toolbox in the Libraries & Demo category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.2.24, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5055 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With SweetBlue Toolbox latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 14, 2020 was the last date the SweetBlue Toolbox was updated with new features. If you want to use the SweetBlue Toolbox on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the SweetBlue Toolbox using the emulator later on.
SweetBlue Toolbox App Overview and Details
SweetBlue Toolbox is a tool which allows you to scan, connect, and bond to BLE devices using iDevices’ SweetBlue Library (https://sweetblue.io). You can also explore each device’s Bluetooth services, characteristics, and descriptors.
* Scan for BLE devices
* View advertisement data
* Connect to device(s)
* Bond to device(s)
* Discovers services, characteristics, and descriptors
* Read/Write Characteristics
* Parses services/characteristics/descriptors that are in the Bluetooth spec
* Settings can be configured easily, and applied real-time
* Import SweetBlue config settings
* Export SweetBlue config file for easy integration into your app using SweetBlue
* Device information on the device running the app (OS, Manufacturer, linux kernel version, etc)
Features of SweetBlue Toolbox for PC
1. Scan for BLE devices
2. View advertisement data
3. Connect to device(s)
4. Bond to device(s)
5. Discovers services, characteristics, and descriptors
6. Read/Write Characteristics
7. Parses services/characteristics/descriptors that are in the Bluetooth spec
8. Settings can be configured easily, and applied real-time
9. Import SweetBlue config settings
10. Export SweetBlue config file
Whats New In this SweetBlue Toolbox?
Update to SweetBlue version 3.2.5
The SweetBlue Toolbox is an amazing application that has helped me organize my life. I can’t imagine living without it!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SweetBlue Toolbox of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This SweetBlue Toolbox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SweetBlue Toolbox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SweetBlue Toolbox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SweetBlue Toolbox.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.