The Swiss Confederation is a federal republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. The country is situated in western and central Europe, and is bordered by Italy to the south, France to the west, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. The establishment of the Swiss Confederation is traditionally dated to 1 August 1291, Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft is German for Swiss Confederation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SWISS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download SWISS For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the SWISS on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the SWISS, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the SWISS app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
SWISS Andorid App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, SWISS has over 1487400 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. has developed the SWISS and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.114.0+1.
Until this latest version, SWISS has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 19, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the SWISS on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||SWISS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of SWISS for PC
1. Keep all your flights stored in the app and benefit from a complete overview of your trips.
2. Receive real-time relevant information and stay up to date with notifications related to your flights.
3. Check in, change or reserve your seat and receive your boarding pass – all this can be done quickly and conveniently in the trip assistant during your journey.
4. Book your trip with all services at your fingertips. Customize your trip to fit your needs.
5. Benefit from personalised services with your swiss.com or Miles & More login.
6. Use the SWISS App for many more services and useful information such as flight status, contact details, and more.
7. Swipe through the conditions of use and data privacy rules before downloading the app.
8. Charges may arise for use of the mobile internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges.
9. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass.
10. By downloading the app, you accept the conditions of use and data privacy rules.
SWISS App Overview and Details
Your personal assistant
Keep all your flights stored in the app and benefit from a complete overview of your trips. Your personal trip assistant offers real-time relevant information and you can stay up to date with flight related notifications. Check in, change or reserve your seat and receive your boarding pass – all this can be done quickly and conveniently in the trip assistant during your journey
Book your trip
All services at your fingertips. Customise your trip to fit your needs:
– Offers by country of departure
– Book flights and rental cars
– Overview of booked flights
– Choose your seat and purchase additional baggage
– Present your mobile boarding pass directly out of the app – even offline
Use your swiss.com or Miles & More login and benefit from personalised services. In your profile you can edit your personal details and use our mobile services even more conveniently and quickly.
The SWISS App offers many more services and useful information such as flight status, contact details, and more.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. hereby states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage of a device. Charges may arise for use of the mobile internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass. The conditions of use and data privacy rules of www.swiss.com apply. By downloading the app, you accept these conditions.
Whats New In this SWISS?
– Check In notification has been improved for Austrian operated flights
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
The SWISS application was a great way to learn about the different airline companies and their benefits. I enjoyed being able to compare the different airlines and their prices. SWISS was a great airline and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SWISS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This SWISS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SWISS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SWISS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SWISS.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.