Switch is a game of dexterity and strategy for two players. It is played on a board with a number of squares in each row and column. The players take turns flipping over one of the squares on their side of the board. If the square reveals a number, the player must move their token that number of squares forward. If the square reveals a switch, the player must switch the position of their token with their opponent’s. The first player to reach the end of the board wins the game.
The technical specifications of the Switch Card Game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Switch Card Game Andorid App Summary
Switch Card Game was developed by Thomas Lundberg and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Switch Card Game from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Switch Card Game is 3.0 on Play store with total users of 15156. The Switch Card Game app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Switch Card Game is Oct 2, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Switch Card Game on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Switch Card Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Switch Card Game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Switch Card Game on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Switch Card Game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Switch Card Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Thomas Lundberg|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 2, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Switch Card Game for PC
an eight, the next player in the turn sequence skips their turn and the player after them becomes the next player in the turn sequence. If the player who put down the eight has no cards left in their hand, the skip goes to the player who would have been the next player in the turn sequence.
4. Queen = reverse turn order – If a player puts down a queen, the turn order is reversed for the next player. This means the player who would have been next in the turn sequence becomes the last player in the turn sequence and the player who was last in the turn sequence becomes the next player in the turn sequence. If the player who put down the queen has no cards left in their hand, the reverse turn order goes to the player who would have been the next player in the turn sequence.
5. Jack = take a card from the next player – If a player puts down a jack, the next player in the turn sequence must give the player a card from their hand. If the player who put down the jack has no cards left in their hand, the next player in the turn sequence must give the player two cards from their hand.
Switch Card Game App Overview and Details
Switch is a fun and addictive card game commonly played by many Irish people. Switch is very similar to other cards games such as Crazy Eights, Uno or Hearts.
Switch is a card shedding game. The main objective is to get rid of all of the cards in your hand. The first player to get rid of all of their cards is the winner of the game.
#Basic rules of Switch
1. Each player starts with seven cards in their hand.
2. The object of the game is to put down cards from your hand into the pile on the centre of the table. The first player to reduce the number of cards in their hand to zero is the winner.
3. Players take turns to put down cards. The first player to go is usually to the left of the dealer and the game play moves clockwise around the table from there.
4. A player can put down any card that matches the rank or suit of the card at the top of the pile in the centre of the table.
5. If the player has other cards which match the rank of the card they wish to put down, they may also put these cards down at the same time.
6. If the player does not have any legal card which can be put down, they must pick up a card from the deck.
7. There are many trick cards. These will be explained below.
1. Ace = change suit – A player can put down an ace and change the suit to a suit of their choice. An ace can be played if the player does not have a card that matches the current suit at the top of the pile. The ace does not need to match the suit. Aces cannot be used to avoid picking up cards where a trick card such as a two has been played.
2. Two = pick up two – If a player puts down a two from any suit. The next player must pick up two cards from the deck. Alternatively if the next player has a two in their hand, they can put this down. The subsequent player must then pick up four. This process can repeat. Each time another two is put down, the number of cards that must be picked up doubles.
3. Eight = skip next player – If a player puts down an eight, the next player in turn will be skipped.
4. Jack plays back – If a player plays a jack, the direction of the game play is reversed. Game play will change from clockwise to anti-clockwise. If another jack is played, the game play will switch back to clockwise.
5. King of hearts = pick up five – If a player puts down a king of hearts, the next player must pick up five cards.
– Play against 1 to 3 computer players
– Play a tutorial game where a hint is given on what cards you can play. this allows you to learn how to play the game while playing it.
– Read all rules and how to play in the “How to Play” section.
– Toggle sound on/off, select number of players or enter your name in options.
– Personalised greeting/congratulation message with your name stored in options menu.
– Sort hand of cards by suit to allow easy choosing of cards to play
Switch is a fun and easy to learn game for children or adults
Whats New In this Switch Card Game?
* Bug fix
* Update library versions
* Minor improvement to options
The Switch card game is an excellent application that provides a fun and stimulating gaming experience. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the graphics are superb. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking for a challenging and enjoyable card game.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Switch Card Game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Switch Card Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Switch Card Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Switch Card Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Switch Card Game.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.