Thermodynamics Calculator is a web application that allows to calculate thermodynamic state variables of a system, such as pressure, volume, temperature, internal energy, enthalpy, entropy and Gibbs free energy. The calculator also calculates work and heat interactions between the system and its surroundings.
The technical specifications of the Thermodynamics Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Thermodynamics Calculator Andorid App Summary
Thermodynamics Calculator was developed by Sparkle Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Thermodynamics Calculator from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Thermodynamics Calculator is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 31365. The Thermodynamics Calculator app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Thermodynamics Calculator is Sep 24, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Thermodynamics Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Thermodynamics Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Thermodynamics Calculator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Thermodynamics Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Thermodynamics Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Thermodynamics Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sparkle Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Thermodynamics Calculator for PC
Automatic & accurate calculations and conversions
• 58 calculators, converters and references
• Thermal engineering dictionary
• Share results to social media, mail, messages, and other sharing apps
Thermodynamics Calculator App Overview and Details
Thermodynamics Calculator contains 58 Calculators, Converters and References, that can quickly and easily calculate, convert and provide different Thermodynamics and Thermal Engineering parameters. Calculated values and results can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps. Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every value changes. A Complete Thermal Engineering Dictionary.
* Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands *
• Carnot Efficiency (Carnot Cycle)
• Eckert Number
• Energy Efficiency
• Fick’s Law of Diffusion
• Fouling Factor
• Fourier Number
• Heat Flow
• Heat Storage
• Heat Transfer Rate
• Kinetic Energy
• Lewis Number
• Liquid Phase Diffusion Coefficient
• Nusselt Number
• Peclet Number
• Potential Energy
• Prandtl Number
• Radiation Heat Transfer
• Rankine Efficiency
• Sherwood Number
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Stefan-Boltzmann Law
• Thermal Area Expansion
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Diffusivity
• Thermal Linear & Volumetric Expansion Relationship
• Thermal Linear Expansion
• Thermal Resistivity
• Thermal Transmittance
• Thermal Volumetric Expansion
• Metric Weight
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Emissivity Coefficient Table
• Laws of Thermodynamics
• Radiation Constant Table
• Surface Absorbtivities Table
• Thermal Conductivity Table (Common Liquids)
• Thermal Conductivity Table (Heat Exchanger Materials)
• Calculated values and results can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
• Complete coverage of calculators, converters and references in Thermodynamics and Thermal Engineering fields.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Automatic Calculation of the Output with respect to changes in Input.
• Formulas are provided for all the calculators.
• Extremely Accurate Calculators, Converters and Pleasant Presentation of References.
Most Comprehensive Thermal Engineering Calculator, Converter and Reference
Whats New In this Thermodynamics Calculator?
58 Calculators, Converters and References related to Thermodynamics.
The Thermodynamics Calculator is a web application that allows users to calculate the thermodynamic properties of substances. The application is easy to use and allows users to calculate the thermodynamic properties of a variety of substances. The application is a valuable tool for students and professionals who need to calculate the thermodynamic properties of substances.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Thermodynamics Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Thermodynamics Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thermodynamics Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thermodynamics Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thermodynamics Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.