Thiruppavai is a Tamil hymn or poetry written by Andal, a Vaishnavite saint. It is part of the Divya Prabandha, a collection of 4,000 Tamil hymns. The hymn is written in praise of Lord Vishnu and his consort Lakshmi. Andal is considered a divine incarnation of Lakshmi, who was born to Periyalvar, a Vaishnavite saint, and his wife Akilandamma. Andal is said to have composed Thiruppavai at the age of eight, on the day of Margazhi, the Tamil month dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Thiruppavai for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Thiruppavai For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Thiruppavai on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Thiruppavai, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Thiruppavai app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Thiruppavai Andorid App Summary
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, Thiruppavai has over 17494 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition has developed the Thiruppavai and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.0.1.
Until this latest version, Thiruppavai has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Dec 17, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Thiruppavai on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|Thiruppavai On Your PC
|Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Music & Audio
|Dec 17, 2019
|Get it On:
Features of Thiruppavai for PC
convenient can it get!
Thiruppavai App Overview and Details
|| andal tiruvadigale saranam ||
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN THIRUPPAVAI PASURAM ON THE GO… “VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES”
Features of this App :-
From this version, the app is now fully functional with all the special features listed below WITHOUT any limitations.
This App is specially designed to accommodate unique features like :
1. Gurukulam way of learning.
2. Multi language support for Thiruppavai in Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and more to be included.
3.Text Auto Scroll relative to the Audio.
4. Highlighted text in a bigger size, in the middle of the screen.
5. Two speed levels.
6. Search utility for easy traversing at the top right.
7. ‘Meaning’ of the “paasuram” that runs along with the text and audio.
8. Font Increase and Decrease option.
9. Advanced learning with ‘Word’ repeat in learning mode.
10. “Full Audio Repeat” with repeat once or repeat loop feature.
Thiruppavai is composed by Andal, like many of us might know. She undertakes a vrat much similar to the “Karthiyayani” vrat beginning on the first day of the month of “Margazhi” and adorning each day of the month with a new Pasuram, an eight-lined verse. The thirty verses collectively form the book of “Thiruppavai”. This could be recited everyday to invoke the blessings of the Lord Narayana. However, the month of Margazhi (mid-December to mid-January) is significant with respect to the recital of this hymn. Even Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita says “Masaanaam Margaseershohum”, meaning “among the months, I am Margazhi”
Our app comes both with the complete lyrics of the song (In Tamizh and English)and the audio for the same (with auto-scroll option). Anybody can learn it so easily. You get the feeling of a traditional songbook in the mobile form. More better, as you get the audio for all the 30 songs played in the background. Also, when you hit the “play” button for the audio, the lyric content scrolls automatically. How more exciting can it get. Go ahead and enjoy the Margazhi month by listening to all the 30 songs every day.
Other Details of this app:
In the first five verses, Andal dwells on the appropriateness of the vrat and the method to be followed, invokes varuna deva for timely rains and emphasized that all obstacles for performing the vrat will be eliminated if everyone sings and reflects on the name of the Lord (“Namasankirtanam”).
From the sixteenth to the twenty-ninth verse Andal reminds the seemingly forgetful Lord of His earlier promises to grant “salvation” to His devotees, alternatively seeking His pardon for earlier trespasses, worshiping Him for His superior qualities and surrendering unto Him unconditionally (“Charanagathy” tatvam/philosophy)
In the thirtieth verse Andal acknowledges the fulfillment that would arise from the observance of the “marghazhi vrat” of the Gopis and declares that those who recite Her Thiruppavai verses would become the objects of Her Lord’s grace and would be filled with bliss.
Whats New In this Thiruppavai?
We are excited to announce that we’ve included many amazing features like :
1) ‘Meaning’ of the Hymn that runs along with the text and audio with an option to pause and read it comfortably.
2) 2 Most demanded feature request, Font Increase and Decrease and ‘Full Audio Repeat’ options.
3) ‘Word Repeat’ in the learning mode to allow parroting twice to learn tough sections easier.
4) With these new features, we’ve also included 6 other existing Unique Features totally FREE.
Bug fixed – text issues.
Thiruppavai is a religious poem that was originally written in Tamil. It is a collection of thirty hymns that are dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The hymns are believed to have been written by the saint Andal. The poem is widely celebrated in South India, and is often recited during the festival of Margazhi.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Thiruppavai of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Thiruppavai to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thiruppavai and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thiruppavai. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thiruppavai.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.