Tossing a pair of dice can be a fun and easy way to pass the time, but it can also be a way to make some money. If you’re looking to make some extra cash, or just want to have some fun, then playing dice games could be the perfect option for you. There are a number of different games you can play, each with their own set of rules and strategies. In this article, we’re going to take a look at some of the most popular dice games, as well as some tips for how to win.
Our goal is to help you get the Throw the Dice for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Throw the Dice Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Throw the Dice is Cuyele and they’ve done a great job at keeping Throw the Dice simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Throw the Dice under Entertainment of Play Store. Throw the Dice’s latest version is 1.6 with an impressive user base of over 21603. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Throw the Dice.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Throw the Dice is Aug 23, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Throw the Dice on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Throw the Dice App Overview and Details
Get the result of a die or two dice quickly and easily. If you need dice for a game, or just play with chance, this app will allow you to get the result of throwing a die or throwing two dice.
You will quickly know your result! It also allows you to roll the die as many times as you need.
Suitable for games that need to roll a dice from 1 to 6. Or throw two dice, both from 1 to 6.
When selecting the type of die you need, you only have to press on the die. Each time you play you will have a different spin. What are you waiting for to play with this die application?
With this application you can roll a says or two says. As many times as you need. The says are from 1 to 6. Start playing!
Features of Throw the Dice for PC
1. The app is easy to use – just select the type of die you need and press to roll.
2. You can roll the die as many times as you need.
3. The app is suitable for games that need to roll a dice from 1 to 6.
4. The app also allows you to roll the die as many times as you need.
5. The app is also suitable for games that need to roll two dice, both from 1 to 6.
6. The app is perfect for people who love playing games that involve chance.
7. The app is also perfect for people who need to roll dice for a game.
8. The app is perfect for people who want to play with chance.
9. The app is perfect for people who want to roll dice.
10. The app is perfect for people who want to have some fun.
Whats New In this Throw the Dice?
Download & Install Throw the Dice For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Throw the Dice app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Throw the Dice app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Throw the Dice will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Throw the Dice on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Throw the Dice On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
The Throw the Dice application is a fun, easy to use application that allows you to roll dice with a simple click of a button. Whether you are playing a board game or just need to roll some dice for a project, this application is perfect for you.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Throw the Dice for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Throw the Dice, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Throw the Dice to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Throw the Dice and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Throw the Dice. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Throw the Dice.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.