The public toilet is an institution in Paris. There are nearly 400 of them, scattered all over the city. Some are elegant, some are not, but they all have one thing in common: they are clean. The Parisian public toilet is a model of hygiene, thanks to a rigorous cleaning schedule and the fact that they are rarely used.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Toilets in Paris for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Toilets in Paris For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Toilets in Paris for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Toilets in Paris.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Toilets in Paris on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Toilets in Paris and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Toilets in Paris on your computer right away.
|Toilets in Paris On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Travel & Local
|May 31, 2022
|Get it On:
Toilets in Paris Andorid App Summary
The Toilets in Paris was developed by the popular developer agency named Magetys. They have the Toilets in Paris in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 139976 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Toilets in Paris latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 31, 2022 was the last date the Toilets in Paris was updated with new features. If you want to use the Toilets in Paris on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Toilets in Paris using the emulator later on.
Toilets in Paris App Overview and Details
Toilets In Paris is an application that show all positions of public toilets Sanisette, all from parks and gardens, and those of the RATP transportation network in Paris. You can make a search around your position or a search by address. Moreover, the application can work without Internet connection.
The Sanisette contains a toilet hidden behind a door that opens when a button is pressed. A washbasin is provided as well. When a user enters the toilet, the door closes to provide privacy. After the user has finished using the toilet, he exits and the door closes again. A wash cycle then begins inside the toilet, and the toilet fixture itself is scrubbed and disinfected automatically. After about sixty seconds, the toilet is again ready for use. Since 2006, the access is free.
Please take notice that you must have a valid transport ticket to access a number of RATP toilets.
Data come from ParisData and RATPOpenData under licence ODbL (Open Database Licence).
Magetys is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by JCDecaux and RATP.
Features of Toilets in Paris for PC
1. Sanisette toilets are available in Paris.
2. You can search for toilets by location or address.
3. Toilets are free to use.
4. You need a valid transport ticket to access some RATP toilets.
5. Data for the app comes from ParisData and RATPOpenData.
6. The app is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by JCDecaux and RATP.
7. The app can work without an internet connection.
8. The app has a user-friendly interface.
9. The app is easy to install.
10. The app is updated regularly.
Whats New In this Toilets in Paris?
The app now contains the parks and gardens toilets in addition to Sanisettes and RATP toilets. The markers on the map have been redesigned to make the difference between the types of toilets. Finally, the app has been optimized for Android 12.
Toilets in Paris is an amazing application that makes it easy to find public restrooms in the city of Paris. The app is easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is visiting Paris.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Toilets in Paris of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Toilets in Paris to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Toilets in Paris and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Toilets in Paris. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Toilets in Paris.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.