Tomighty is a desktop timer and Pomodoro Technique timer for Mac and Windows. It helps you focus on work by breaking down your work time into short, manageable intervals, called Pomodoros.
The latest Tomighty for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Tomighty Andorid App Summary
Divulge Tech has developed the Tomighty for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tomighty has got over 2606+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.0
The latest update of Tomighty is Feb 13, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Tomighty App Overview and Details
Is a tasks manager and a Pomodoro timer in one application. The task manager helps organizing tasks at hand and the Pomodoro timer will help you to stay focused on the current task.
How does it work?
1) First, you need to plan your tasks by spending few minutes on adding them in the task manager and estimating each task.
2) Start your timer and start working on the task displayed on the screen if you finish with the task before the end of time swipe the task to mark it done and continue working on the next task.
3) Take 5 minutes break when the timer rings.
4) Repeat step 2 and 3 until the session is finished.
Features of Tomighty for PC
1. Tracks your time and progress to help you stay focused on tasks.
2. Easily add and manage tasks.
3. Set a timer to help stay focused on tasks.
4. Take breaks between tasks.
5. Log your work sessions.
6. View your progress and stats.
7. Export your data.
8. Customize your experience.
9. Syncs data between devices.
10. Supports multiple languages.
Install “Tomighty” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Tomighty on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Tomighty on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Tomighty and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Tomighty as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Tomighty On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Divulge Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tomighty?
Tomighty is a time management application that helps you stay productive by tracking the time you spend on tasks. It is a great tool for freelancers, students, and anyone who wants to be more productive. Tomighty is easy to use and customizable, making it a great fit for everyone.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tomighty for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Tomighty to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tomighty and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tomighty. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tomighty.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.