Tourstart is a mobile app that helps cyclists plan their rides and navigate them offline. It offers detailed cycling routes for more than 2,000 cities around the world and provides turn-by-turn navigation instructions, elevation profiles and other relevant information. Tourstart is the perfect app for cyclists who want to explore new areas on two wheels or improve their cycling skills.
The technical specifications of the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation for PC
- Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation?
Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation was developed by Tourstart ApS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation is 3.3.6-Web on Play store with total users of 14544. The Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation is Nov 8, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Installing the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tourstart ApS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
you need more detailed information about a tour, Tourstart offer the possibility to contact the route creator.
1. Find the best motorcycle routes worldwide with Tourstart.
2. Use Tourstart to plan your motorcycle ride to any destination.
3. Share your motorcycle routes with other motorcyclists on Tourstart.
4. Download offline maps for the entire world with Tourstart.
5. Get turn-by-turn voice instructions for navigation with Tourstart.
6. Record your motorcycle rides with Tourstart.
7. Find motorcycle events and participate in them with Tourstart.
8. Contact the route creator for more detailed information about a motorcycle tour.
9. Enjoy freedom while riding your motorcycle with Tourstart.
10. Share your motorcycle experiences with Tourstart.
Where to ride on your motorcycle and which route to ride? That is the big question asked by any motorcyclists and which is now solved by Tourstart.
In the Tourstart app you will find a lot of motorcycle roads worldwide, motorcycle events and you can plan your exciting motorcycle ride to the destination, ensuring with Tourstart app that you will ride the best motorcycle roads.
Tourstart – Explore the world
On Tourstart you can find motorcycle routes and events added by other motorcyclists from the web site and all is immediately available to you. On the Tourstart app you will get access to several thousand routes and continuously updated list of motorcycle events which you can participate in. Share the content on Tourstart via QR code, e-mail or Facebook.
With Tourstart you will experience the freedom riding your motorcycle and you will find the greatest motorcycle routes. On Tourstart you can find motorcycle routes made by other motorcyclists and you can use the existing route to make your own personal motorcycle tour ensuring you a good motorcycle experience
Offline Maps from the entire world
With Tourstart you can enjoy endless freedom, as we offer offline maps from the entire world. This means, no matter where you are going, you can download the maps and take them with you. With the offline maps you can both plan and ride your tour with no internet connection.
Tourstart collects location to enable turn-by-turn voice instructions in navigation and recording of tracks, even if the app is running in the background or not in use.
Motorcycle routes, motorcycle holiday tours, evening rides, scenic rides and many more. Those are the types of motorcycle routes which you can find on the Tourstart app. Further, you can find pictures, detailed description of the tour and all the start, via and end point. On the points you can find information and pictures.
All motorcycle tours you can share via QR code, e-mail or Facebook.
Should you like, you can transfer the motorcycle route to the “RidePlan” function where you can modify the route and plan the route starting at your home.
RidePlan has several functions, as you partly can plan any motorcycle ride you want and partly is it possible to transfer any content you may find on Tourstart direct to “RidePlan”. With these functions you can make your own detailed and multipoint tour. When you have made a route, you simply use the Navigation, which will guide you directly on the route.
The navigation is a full turn-by-turn navigation which will voice guide you through the entire motorcycle ride. With the full integration of the navigation it is as easy as possible to find any event or tour and let the GPS navigation guide you.
When an interesting motorcycle event takes place or a new motorcycle route has been uploaded to www.tourstart.org a notification is sent to you, enabling you to keep updated with inspiration where to ride on your motorcycle.
Create your profile on Tourstart via the app, and write about you and your motorcycle.
Read more and follow us
You can read more info about us and follow us on:
Contact us on [email protected] should you have any questions, comments or suggestions for improvements.
Fixed downloading map on Android 11
Overall, I found Tourstart to be an excellent ride planning and navigation application. The ability to plan routes and track progress both online and offline makes it a great choice for cyclists of all levels. The only downside is that the application is not currently available for Android devices, which is a shame because I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great cycling experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tourstart – Ride Planner & Offline Navigation.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.