Track My Mileage Unlimited is the perfect app for business owners and entrepreneurs who need to keep track of their mileage for tax purposes. The app is easy to use and can be customized to track multiple vehicles. You can also track your business expenses and create reports.
We will help you download the Track My Mileage Unlimited for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Track My Mileage Unlimited on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Track My Mileage Unlimited on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Track My Mileage Unlimited, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Track My Mileage Unlimited, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Track My Mileage Unlimited appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Track My Mileage Unlimited by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Track My Mileage Unlimited on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Track My Mileage Unlimited On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||APG Solutions, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Track My Mileage Unlimited Andorid App Summary
APG Solutions, LLC is the developer of the Track My Mileage Unlimited, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Track My Mileage Unlimited from them is 12.0.5 with over 20 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Track My Mileage Unlimited is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Track My Mileage Unlimited is May 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Track My Mileage Unlimited on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Track My Mileage Unlimited App Overview and Details
Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited will make that process extremely easy. Do you want an app that allows you to pick the fields you currently need but allows for future additions? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited is extremely flexible and allows you all customizability you need now and in the future.
– Pay once and use purchases across Amazon, Google and Apple Devices.
– Share your trips between Android and iPhones, iPads, iPods and Macs.
– Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
– 21 formatted reports
– Supports work/job numbers
– Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
– Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
– Supports multiple business tracking
– Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
– Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client.
– Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
– Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses.
– Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
– Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
– Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
– Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
– Help section to get you acclimated with the app
– Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
– Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
– Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app
– Supports both miles or kilometers
– Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
– 18 supported date formats
– Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
– 2 sorting options for existing trips
– Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Features of Track My Mileage Unlimited for PC
– Customizable Fields: You can customize the following fields: Date, Origin, Destination, Vehicle, Driver, Business, Client, Mileage Type, Purpose, Notes, Status.
– Backup and Restore: Your data is automatically backed up locally and online. You can also restore your data from a backup file.
Whats New In this Track My Mileage Unlimited?
Use purchases from Google Play, Amazon App Store, Apple Apple. Store iPhone/iPad/iPod or the Mac App Store across all platforms
I have been using the Track My Mileage Unlimited application for a while now and I absolutely love it! It is the perfect way to keep track of my mileage for work and it is so easy to use. The application is very user-friendly and it makes tracking my mileage a breeze. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to track their mileage.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Track My Mileage Unlimited? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Track My Mileage Unlimited to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Track My Mileage Unlimited and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Track My Mileage Unlimited. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Track My Mileage Unlimited.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.