What is Tux Cube?
Tux Cube is a 3D jigsaw puzzle made out of 48 wooden cubes. The aim of the game is to assemble the wooden cubes into a 3D Tux, the Linux mascot.
The Tux Cube is a great way to learn about Linux and have some fun at the same time. The puzzle is a challenging but not too difficult, and can be completed with a little patience.
The Tux Cube is a great way to teach kids about Linux, and also to improve their problem-solving skills. The puzzle is a fun way to learn about geometry, physics, and engineering.
In this article, we will show you how to download Tux Cube For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Tux Cube technical specifications first.
Tux Cube Andorid App Summary
Étienne Lefebvre is the developer of this Tux Cube application. It is listed under the Educational category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 16115+ users of this app. The Tux Cube app rating is currently 1.2.1.
It was last updated on Aug 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tux Cube for PC
1. User has full control over cubes of different sizes.
2. Program can automatically scramble and solve cubes with the press of a button.
3. User can iterate upon solving process either movement by movement or automatically.
4. Product comes equipped with save and load mechanism.
5. User can individually modify each facet of a 2×2 or 3×3 cube.
6. Program solves cube with no prior knowledge of the moves applied to the cube.
7. User can put their skills to the test with integrated time trial mode.
8. Time trial mode keeps track of best performances and averages on different sizes of cubes.
9. Program is state of the art software that aims to virtually recreate a Rubik’s cube.
10. User is able to control all aspects of the cube to create the perfect solve.
|App Name:||Tux Cube On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Étienne Lefebvre|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Tux Cube For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Tux Cube on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Tux Cube on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTux Cube in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Tux Cube on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Tux Cube running on your computer.
Tux Cube App Overview and Details
Tux Cube is a state-of-the-art piece of software that aims to virtually recreate a Rubik’s cube in its entirety. The software confers the user full control over cubes of different sizes, on top of offering a myriad of useful and fun features. For example, the program can automatically scramble and solve cubes with the press of a button, and the solving process can be iterated upon either movement by movement, or be done automatically by the software. For added convenience, the product comes equipped with a save and load mechanism, for when the user wants to take a breath and continue to fiddle with their cube at a later time. It is also possible to individually modify each facet of a 2×2 or 3×3 cube so that the program solves it with no prior knowledge of the moves applied to the cube. Finally, the user can put their skills to the test with the integrated time trial mode, which also keeps track of their best performances and averages on the different sizes of cubes.
Whats New In this Tux Cube?
– doesn’t collect the Android Device ID and Advertising ID anymore
Tux Cube is a fun and addictive 3D puzzle game that is perfect for all ages. In the game, you must guide the Tux penguin through a series of challenging mazes. The goal is to collect all of the coins in each maze and then reach the exit. Tux Cube is a challenging and fun puzzle game that is perfect for all ages.
This concludes our article on Tux Cube Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tux Cube for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Tux Cube to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tux Cube and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tux Cube. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tux Cube.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.