With Video Story Maker, making your own professional-looking videos is easier than ever. You don’t need any special skills or expensive equipment. Just choose your media, add your own text and voiceover, and publish your video story.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Video Story Maker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Video Story Maker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Video Story Maker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Video Story Maker.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Video Story Maker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Video Story Maker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Video Story Maker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Video Story Maker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Video Story Maker Andorid App Summary
The Video Story Maker was developed by the popular developer agency named BahraniApps. They have the Video Story Maker in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 140973 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Video Story Maker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2017 was the last date the Video Story Maker was updated with new features. If you want to use the Video Story Maker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Video Story Maker using the emulator later on.
Video Story Maker App Overview and Details
Make video stories, add your voice narration and have fun times.
– contains nice characters, slides, objects and texts.
– control characters gestures.
– instantly record, save and replay.
– simple and fun interface.
– multi touch dragging objects.
Features of Video Story Maker for PC
1. Easily create and share video stories with your voice narration.
2. Control the gestures of your characters for a more realistic experience.
3. Instantly record, save and replay your stories for fun.
4. Enjoy a simple and fun interface that is easy to use.
5. Drag and drop objects with multi-touch for a more interactive experience.
6. Share your video stories with friends and family online.
7. Have fun creating and sharing your own unique stories.
8. Use your imagination to create interesting and engaging stories.
9. Experience the joy of storytelling with friends and family.
10. Create stories that are fun, imaginative and engaging.
Whats New In this Video Story Maker?
Empower your imagination, the possibilities are endless
Video Story Maker is a fun, easy to use application that lets you create your own videos. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can add music, photos, and text to create a video that tells your story. You can share your videos with your friends and family, or even post them on YouTube.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Video Story Maker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Video Story Maker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Story Maker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Story Maker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Story Maker.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.