WGT-Guide is a website that provides information and tips for the popular online golf game, World Golf Tour. The website includes a comprehensive guide to the game, as well as tutorials and articles on how to improve your game.
So, you want to download the WGT-Guide for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
WGT-Guide Andorid App Summary
The WGT-Guide is listed under the Events category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the WGT-Guide is Tobias Theiss. The current version of WGT-Guide is 6.5.1 with a total user count of 34545 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Jun 26, 2020 was the last date the WGT-Guide was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download WGT-Guide For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the WGT-Guide on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the WGT-Guide to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for WGT-Guide. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the WGT-Guide on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the WGT-Guide on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||WGT-Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tobias Theiss|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
WGT-Guide App Overview and Details
WGT-Guide is a mobile app developed for visitors of the annual Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig.
Besides the complete WGT schedule* the app features a list of all participating artists including additional information. By adding artists and events to your favorites WGT-Guide lets you create your personal WGT schedule.
Connect WGT-Guide to your Facebook account in order to…
– Share your favorites with your friends
– Create your personal Spotify WGT-playlist
– Sync your favorites with multiple devices
– See which WGT-locations your friends are at
* The schedule is released shortly before festival start. The App updates it’s data automatically via web service (no app update needed). Schedule data ist released only after it has been officially confirmed by the WGT.
Features of WGT-Guide for PC
– View the complete WGT schedule, including artist information
– Sync favorites between devices
– Create a personalized Spotify playlist of WGT artists
– Share favorite artists and events with friends on Facebook
– See which WGT locations friends are at
– Update schedule data automatically via web service
Whats New In this WGT-Guide?
In conclusion, the WGT-Guide application is an effective tool that can be used to improve one’s golf game. It provides accurate and timely information that can help golfers of all levels improve their skills. The application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of each individual golfer.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the WGT-Guide on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This WGT-Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WGT-Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the WGT-Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WGT-Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.