Wings Photo Editor is a powerful photo editor that lets you add filters, effects, text and other elements to your photos. With Wings Photo Editor, you can easily create beautiful photos that you can share with your friends and family.
The technical specifications of the Wings Photo Editor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Wings Photo Editor Andorid App Summary
Wings Photo Editor was developed by Brandon Wozniak and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Wings Photo Editor from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Wings Photo Editor is 3.1 on Play store with total users of 57313. The Wings Photo Editor app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Wings Photo Editor is Oct 17, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Wings Photo Editor on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Wings Photo Editor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Wings Photo Editor using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Wings Photo Editor on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Wings Photo Editor here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Wings Photo Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Brandon Wozniak|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Wings Photo Editor for PC
1. Take pictures with a variety of wings stickers
2. HD quality wings stickers
3. Resize and rotate stickers
4. Add text to photos
5. Fun filters
6. Easy to use
7. Save and share photos
8. Add frames to photos
9. Add masks to photos
10. Add emoticons to photos
Wings Photo Editor App Overview and Details
Flying, definitely very happy when it can fly
Have wings like angels
Now with Wings Photo Editor app, you can add your photo with angel wing sticker, bird wing setiker
Intruction Angel Wings Photo Editor :
★ Open image from gallery
★ Choose your favourite Wings Sticker, Angel wings sticker, bird wings sticker and much more
★ Drag it to your photo
★ You can resize and rotate it with multi touch
★ Preview your pony character with click next button
★ Share your photo to your friends
Features Wings Camera Editor :
★ All wings sticker are in high quality (HD) picture, make your photo wings look real and nice
★ Upload photo from photo gallery
★ Save your photo to your Device
★ Share your cool photo on Facebok, IG, or other sosmed
Have much fun and enjoy Wings Photo Editor! Thank you in advance for your good reviews
Whats New In this Wings Photo Editor?
After much consideration, I have decided to discontinue development of Wings Photo Editor. It has been a fun project to work on, but I have decided to focus my time on other things. Thank you to everyone who has used Wings and provided feedback. I appreciate it!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Wings Photo Editor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Wings Photo Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wings Photo Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wings Photo Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wings Photo Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.