Wittr is a social networking app that allows users to share and receive thoughts, ideas, and opinions from friends and strangers. Wittr is unique in that it does not require users to create an account or log in to use the app. This makes it a great app for spur-of-the-moment thoughts and ideas. Wittr is also perfect for finding interesting articles, videos, and pictures to share with friends.
The technical specifications of the Wittr for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Wittr Andorid App Summary
Wittr was developed by CT14.IT Solutions Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Wittr from Google Play Store under the Social category. The latest version of Wittr is 6.0.4 on Play store with total users of 21663. The Wittr app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Wittr is Oct 7, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Wittr on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Wittr For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Wittr using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Wittr on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Wittr here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Wittr On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CT14.IT Solutions Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Wittr for PC
1. An app that shows you if there are any other Wittertainees leaving close to you.
2. An email request was read out in the Feb 12 2016 Kermode and Mayo Film Review podcast, seeing if there was an app to connect fellow listeners.
3. So here we are! It’s very simple, not entirely accurate (on purpose), contains the code of conduct and is just a bit of fun.
Wittr App Overview and Details
— Please note – not an official BBC app! —
An app showing you if there are any other Wittertainees leaving close to you.
An email request was read out in the Feb 12 2016 Kermode and Mayo Film Review podcast, seeing if there was an app to connect fellow listeners (well Colonial Commoners, but I’ll allow British Empire citizens as well). So here we are! It’s very simple, not entirely accurate (on purpose…. for peace of mind), contains the code of conduct and is just a bit of fun.
Whats New In this Wittr?
When necessary ask for location permissions.
Since its inception in 2009, Wittr has been a go-to for users looking for an easy, no-nonsense way to communicate with others. Whether it’s a quick conversation or a longer discussion, Wittr has been a valuable tool for users around the world.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Wittr on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Wittr to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wittr and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wittr. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wittr.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.