The world is made up of seven continents and five oceans. The continents are Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Australia. The oceans are the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and the Southern Ocean. Each continent and ocean has its own unique features and attractions.
So, you want to download the World Continents and Oceans for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
World Continents and Oceans Andorid App Summary
The World Continents and Oceans is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the World Continents and Oceans is Imprint Gaming. The current version of World Continents and Oceans is 2.0.0 with a total user count of 21009 and an overall user rating of 2.9.
Mar 30, 2017 was the last date the World Continents and Oceans was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download World Continents and Oceans For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the World Continents and Oceans on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the World Continents and Oceans to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for World Continents and Oceans. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the World Continents and Oceans on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the World Continents and Oceans on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||World Continents and Oceans On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Imprint Gaming|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 30, 2017|
|Get it On:|
World Continents and Oceans App Overview and Details
This educational application is to help children learn about the worlds continents, equator and oceans.
Features of World Continents and Oceans for PC
-The ability to learn about the continents, equator and oceans.
-The ability to learn about the different countries located on each continent.
-The ability to learn about the different oceans and their characteristics.
-The ability to learn about the equator and its importance.
Whats New In this World Continents and Oceans?
Few minor updates
The world is a big place, and there are a lot of interesting things to learn about it. The continents and oceans application is a great way to learn more about the world we live in. You can learn about the different continents and oceans, and the different countries that are located on them. You can also learn about the different cultures and languages that are spoken on different continents. The application is a great way to learn more about the world, and to improve your knowledge of geography.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the World Continents and Oceans on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This World Continents and Oceans to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for World Continents and Oceans and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the World Continents and Oceans. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the World Continents and Oceans.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.