Your Story Teller is a website that allows users to share their stories and connect with others who have had similar experiences. The site aims to provide a safe and supportive community for users to share their stories and connect with others who have had similar experiences.
Installing and using the Your Story Teller for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Your Story Teller Andorid App Summary
ZMQ has developed the Your Story Teller application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Your Story Teller has over 29346 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Your Story Teller is currently 9.1.
The latest upstate time of the Your Story Teller is Feb 18, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Your Story Teller on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Your Story Teller App Overview and Details
Your Story Teller is an ever growing collection of real stories of grass-root communities of India, South Asia, and Africa. A new story is released on the app every week. The stories are episodes like audio comics – audio books with graphics, audio support in local languages supported by relevant translations. The Story Teller has new awesome stories based on real issues the communities face, living under extreme conditions. The stories are about people combating poverty, hunger, maternal and child issues, human rights violations, issues of poor farmers, people living in distress, trafficking, issues related to women equality and rights and above all bringing voices of people from the ground.
Features of Your Story Teller for PC
1. New stories released every week
2. Audio comics – audio books with graphics, audio support in local languages
3. Relevant translations
4. Stories based on real issues the communities face
5. Communities combating poverty, hunger, maternal and child issues, human rights violations, issues of poor farmers, people living in distress, trafficking, issues related to women equality and rights
6. Bringing voices of people from the ground
|App Name:||Your Story Teller On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Your Story Teller On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Your Story Teller on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Your Story Teller. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Your Story Teller, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Your Story Teller?
* Notification working Fine for API 26+
* Fast Story Downloading
* Bookmark Stories
* Longer Stories Support
* Smooth story running
* “Delete Resources” bug Fixed
* Better Memory release management
* Delete All Resources issue handled
* Continual Download issue resolved
Your Story Teller application was a great way to share your stories with the world. I enjoyed reading your stories and I’m glad you shared them with us. I hope you continue to share your stories with us and I can’t wait to read more of them.
Did the guide help you download and install the Your Story Teller for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Your Story Teller, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Your Story Teller to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Your Story Teller and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Your Story Teller. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Your Story Teller.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.