YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service that lets you watch your favorite live TV channels, movies, sports, and more. With YouTube TV, you can watch live TV from anywhere in the U.S. with a reliable internet connection. Plus, you can record live TV to watch later, and stream on up to 3 devices at the same time. YouTube TV also offers a great selection of channels, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, TNT, and more.
The technical specifications of the YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
YouTube TV: Live TV & more Andorid App Summary
YouTube TV: Live TV & more was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download YouTube TV: Live TV & more from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of YouTube TV: Live TV & more is 6.30.3 on Play store with total users of 13993005. The YouTube TV: Live TV & more app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the YouTube TV: Live TV & more is Aug 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the YouTube TV: Live TV & more on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install YouTube TV: Live TV & more For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the YouTube TV: Live TV & more using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the YouTube TV: Live TV & more on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for YouTube TV: Live TV & more here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||YouTube TV: Live TV & more On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC
the United States.
YouTube TV: Live TV & more App Overview and Details
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
• Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, AMC, Univision, HGTV, TNT and more, including your local news and sports channels.
• Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or game console, and on your big screen via Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, and Apple TV.
• Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
• 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
• No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
• Start your free-trial today.
Over eighty-five networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, NBC, PBS, and more
CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Galavisión, Golf Channel, MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube, MLB Network, NBA TV, NFL Network, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, Univision, UniMás and more
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Bravo, CMT, Comedy Central, Comet, Cozi TV, Decades, Discovery, E!, Food Network, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, Galavisión, IFC, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, MotorTrend, MTV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Paramount Network, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, TruTV, TV Land, Univision, UniMás, USA, VH1, WE tv, YouTube Originals, and more
BBC World News, Cheddar, CNBC, CNN, Galavisión, HLN, MSNBC, NBCLX, Univision, UniMás, and more
Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, Universal Kids
Galavisión, Telemundo, Universo, Univision, UniMás and more
Sports and premium networks like our Sports Plus add-on now with 15+ channels included, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more are also available for an additional monthly charge.
YouTube TV is available nationwide in the United States.
For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
Whats New In this YouTube TV: Live TV & more?
Univision, Unimas and Galavision are now included in your base subscription, and our Sports Plus add-on line up has 7 new channels! Add Sports Plus, and you’ll get 20+ networks including NFL RedZone from NFL Network, beIN Sports, GolTV, Stadium, FOX Soccer Plus, PlayersTV+, MAVTV and more.
4K Plus is our new features add-on. With 4K Plus, get better video quality on available content, watch recordings offline, and use unlimited streams at home.
Plus, regular bug fixes and all that other stuff.
After testing YouTube TV for a few weeks, I have found that it is a great live TV and more application. It has a lot of great features, such as the ability to pause and rewind live TV, and the ability to record live TV. It also has a great selection of channels, and the price is great. I would highly recommend YouTube TV to anyone looking for a great live TV and more application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the YouTube TV: Live TV & more on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube TV: Live TV & more to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube TV: Live TV & more and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube TV: Live TV & more. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube TV: Live TV & more.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.