Do you ever feel frustrated when your device volume isn’t at the level you want it to be? App Volume Control is the perfect solution! This app gives you the ability to adjust the volume of each app on your device individually, so you can get the perfect sound for any situation. With App Volume Control, you can easily customize the audio experience for each of your apps. Whether you’re trying to listen to music at a lower volume or you need to make a phone call in a noisy environment, this app has you covered. App Volume Control is the perfect way to take control of your device audio!
The latest App Volume Control for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
App Volume Control Andorid App Summary
SpyCorp has developed the App Volume Control for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, App Volume Control has got over 739303+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.17
The latest update of App Volume Control is Oct 13, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
App Volume Control App Overview and Details
This app adjust the volume when the foreground app change.
It’s not possible to have a background app and a foreground app with different volumes, this is an Android limitation.
Per App volume control.
Manage the volume of each of your applications easily.
This app uses Accessibility services.
App Volume Control is a smart volume manager, it can easily manage the volume of your applications.
Once set, the application takes care of changing the volume of your applications as soon as they appear.
No more volume settings at each change of application, App Volume Control does it for you !
You can switch between applications / games to another and the volume will be ajusted automatically.
Tired of having to adjust the volume at each change of application?
Do you want that some apps be mute and other with an high volume ?
You would like to automate these settings ?
App Volume Control is make for you !
– Creating a rule for each installed application.
– Adjust volumes Music, Ringtone, Alarm ,Notification and System.
– Adjusting the volume when starting applications.
– Adjusting the volume when closing applications.
– Adjusting different volumes when Headset/Bluetooth A2DP is connected.
– Ability to set system apps volumes.
– Ability to restore the old volume when the application is closed.
– Ability to notify when a volume is ajusted.
– Ability to delay the volumes settings.
– Prioritize the playback music.
* Upgrade to the Pro version to remove the limitation and ads.
Supported languages: English, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese ,Czech, Greek, German, Polish .
Thanks to translators:
Traditional Chinese – iamernie8199
Simplified Chinese – Li Baoshu
Spanish – Isaac Silva, Walter Rodriguez
Portuguese – Gabriel Carvalho
Czech – Martin Litvík
Greek – Rethymno Crete
German – Frank Ambros
Polish – TomoS
Web site: http://www.spycorp.org
If you want the application to be translated into your language, contact me.
Features of App Volume Control for PC
translated in your language, please contact me.
Install “App Volume Control” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing App Volume Control on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install App Volume Control on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type App Volume Control and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the App Volume Control as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||App Volume Control On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this App Volume Control?
FIX: Issues with some launchers like MIUI
FIX: Improved Android 8.1 compatibility
NEW FEATURE: New option to adjust notification’s volume
NEW: App list with tabs
NEW: Information popups
NEW FEATURE: Adjusting different volumes when Headset/Bluetooth A2DP is connected.
NEW FEATURE: Prioritize the playback music. Prioritizing playback music prevent the rules to be applied when listening to music. Adjusting the volume for certain applications can function strangely with this setting.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the App Volume Control application. It was a great way to quickly and easily adjust the volume on my phone. The application was easy to use and I found the interface to be very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to adjust the volume on their phone.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the App Volume Control for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This App Volume Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for App Volume Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the App Volume Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the App Volume Control.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.