The Baby Whisperer is a book by Tracy Hogg that offers advice to new parents on how to better understand their baby’s needs and develop a strong bond. The book has sold over one million copies and has been translated into over a dozen languages.
The technical specifications of the Baby Whisperer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Baby Whisperer Andorid App Summary
Baby Whisperer was developed by Sandro Fadiga and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Baby Whisperer from Google Play store under the Parenting category. The latest version of Baby Whisperer is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 203. The Baby Whisperer app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Baby Whisperer is Aug 20, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Baby Whisperer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Baby Whisperer App Overview and Details
This App presents a list of sounds that might help the baby relax to sleep, the sounds can be selected and added to a playlist and be played together, there is also a timer option for convenience. The list of sounds include, baby lullabies, heart beat, appliances, vehicles, places and others. I hope you and your baby enjoy it.
Features of Baby Whisperer for PC
-Create a playlist of sounds
-Timer for convenience
-Select from a variety of sounds
How To Install & Download Baby Whisperer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Baby Whisperer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Baby Whisperer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Baby Whisperer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Baby Whisperer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Baby Whisperer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Baby Whisperer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sandro Fadiga|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Baby Whisperer?
First playstore version of the APP.
After much reflection, I have decided that I would like to apply to be a baby whisperer. I have been a nanny for six years and have experience with children of all ages. I am confident that I have the skills and patience necessary to be a successful baby whisperer. I am excited to learn more about this program and to begin working with babies and their families.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Baby Whisperer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Baby Whisperer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Baby Whisperer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Baby Whisperer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Baby Whisperer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.