Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was the founder and first president of Bangladesh. He is considered the architect of Bangladeshi independence. He was born in Tungipara, Gopalganj District, East Bengal, British Raj on 17 March 1920. He was a political leader of the Bengali nationalist movement in British India. He was also the leader of the Awami League, and served as the Prime Minister of Bangladesh during its war of independence. He was assassinated on 15 August 1975.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Bangabandhu For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Bangabandhu App Overview and Details
Bangabandhu App Overview and Details
The birth of the sovereign state of Bangladesh. This application brings you the biography of the greates Bangalee, Sheikh Mojibur Rahman. Significant speeches captured in video, audio and as text are available in this application. A brief on Bangabandhu’s lifestyle and his year wise activities are available.
Download & Install Bangabandhu For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Bangabandhu on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Bangabandhu on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Bangabandhu result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Bangabandhu will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Bangabandhu with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Bangabandhu on your PC.
|App Name:||Bangabandhu On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||National Apps Bangladesh|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Get it On:|
Bangabandhu Andorid App Summary
National Apps Bangladesh is the developer of this Bangabandhu application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 108008+ users of this app. The Bangabandhu app rating is currently 2.2.
It was last updated on Mar 16, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bangabandhu for PC
1. The biography of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
2. Significant speeches in video, audio and text
3. A brief on Bangabandhu’s lifestyle
4. Year wise activities
Whats New In this Bangabandhu?
Bangabandhu was one of the most influential political leaders in the world. He was a key figure in the liberation of Bangladesh and is considered the father of the nation. He was known for his dedication to the people of Bangladesh and his commitment to democracy. His legacy continues to influence the people of Bangladesh today.
This concludes our article on Bangabandhu Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Bangabandhu for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Bangabandhu to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bangabandhu and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bangabandhu. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bangabandhu.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.