Beebom is a one-stop destination for all the latest technology news and reviews. From smartphones and laptops to drones and TVs, we cover it all. With a team of experienced writers, Beebom is your go-to source for tech news and reviews.
So, you want to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Beebom – Instant Tech News Andorid App Summary
The Beebom – Instant Tech News is listed under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Beebom – Instant Tech News is Beebom Media Private Limited. The current version of Beebom – Instant Tech News is 152 with a total user count of 284015 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Oct 1, 2021 was the last date the Beebom – Instant Tech News was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Beebom – Instant Tech News For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Beebom – Instant Tech News to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Beebom – Instant Tech News. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Beebom – Instant Tech News On Your PC
|Beebom Media Private Limited
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|News & Magazines
|Oct 1, 2021
|Get it On:
Beebom – Instant Tech News App Overview and Details
Beebom is the best way to read all the tech news that matter the most. Discover what’s trending in the technology space across the globe. Watch exclusive tech videos and personalize the newsfeed as per your interests.
* Tech That Matters: The app brings you the latest and trending news that really matter to you.
* Clean, Lightweight, Ad-free Material Design Experience: The news offered in the Beebom app is crisp and short, so that you can read all the news in a day quickly. Plus, the app uses Google’s Material UI design language for a smooth lag-free experience. The app is also very lightweight at just 8 MB.
* Tech Trends: Want to know what’s trending in the tech world? The app features a scrollable bar on the top that brings you trends from the technology world, updated in real time. These trends are smart and based on the topics that are making all the noise in the tech world across the globe.
* Exclusive Videos: With this app, you have access to Beebom’s YouTube videos and Facebook videos, but that’s not all. The app offers you videos that will be exclusive to app users.
* Personalize Your Feed: Beebom gives you total control on the news you want to see. You can just go to your profile and choose your interests to stay updated on particular news topics.
* Bookmarks: Want to read a news later? Bookmark news items to save them for later.
* Beebom brings you breaking news from the technology world from a range of different topics, including Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Linux, Apps, Phones, Computers, Cameras, Gaming, Social Media, Smart Gadgets, Accessories, and more.
Beebom is a free tech news app and there are no ads or any in-app purchases.
Beebom is essentially a consumer technology website that provides technology news and resources. Currently, we serve more than 7 million impressions both on our articles as well as on the videos on YouTube.
With the Beebom app, we aim to provide a better solution for accessing technology news on the mobile devices.
Features of Beebom – Instant Tech News for PC
experience to our users with an app that is lightweight, ad-free, and has a Material Design language.
Whats New In this Beebom – Instant Tech News?
Beebom is a great instant tech news application. It provides up-to-date news and information on the latest technology and gadgets. The app is easy to use and is great for keeping up with the latest tech news.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Beebom – Instant Tech News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beebom – Instant Tech News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.