Lack of sleep is a common problem in our society. We are constantly bombarded with messages that tell us we need to be doing more, and as a result, we sacrifice our sleep in order to keep up. This is a problem, because sleep is essential for our health and well-being.
BlackOut is an app that was created to help people stay focused and get more sleep. It works by shutting down all of your distractions, so that you can focus on the task at hand. BlackOut is the perfect app for people who are struggling to stay focused, or who are struggling to get enough sleep.
In this article, we will show you how to download BlackOut: Stay Focused For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at BlackOut: Stay Focused technical specifications first.
BlackOut: Stay Focused Andorid App Summary
For Innovation is the developer of this BlackOut: Stay Focused application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 291730+ users of this app. The BlackOut: Stay Focused app rating is currently 2.12.2.
It was last updated on Jul 4, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BlackOut: Stay Focused for PC
1. Stay focused and block distractions with BlackOut.
2. Stay away from your phone for a specific amount of time.
3. Deactivate the app whenever you want.
4. BlackOut operates everyday, except for weekends.
5. You can select the duration of each time slot.
6. Register for 3 different time frames.
7. Can be used for mobile phone addiction or screen addiction.
8. Keeps you from using your phone during work hours.
9. Get better sleep at night with BlackOut.
10. Highly customizable to fit your needs.
|App Name:||BlackOut: Stay Focused On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||For Innovation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download BlackOut: Stay Focused For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BlackOut: Stay Focused on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BlackOut: Stay Focused and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BlackOut: Stay Focused andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
BlackOut: Stay Focused App Overview and Details
BlackOut: Stay Focused and Block Distractions/Beat Cell Phone Addiction/Mobile Phone Addiction
Stay focused, block distractions and beat cell phone addiction/mobile phone addiction with BlackOut.
Have you ever felt like you need to take a break from your phone? Or that you suffer from cell phone addiction? Or that you also suffer from ‘screen addiction’? Do you lack the ability to stay focused lately? Or maybe your phone is affecting your sleeping patterns, or your job? Maybe quitting cold turkey can be really hard too.
While developing/maintaining Detox(another app that helps users stay focused) we got a lot of reviews and emails from users saying they wanted an app where they could specify a time frame that they would not be able to use their smartphone for. That’s where the idea for BlackOut originally came from. The concept is really simple, you just open the app and select a starting time, finishing time and days of the week then activate the time slot. During the period and days you select your phone will dissuade you from using it until the time period ends. This will keep repeating everyday(or for the days you selected) until you de-activate it, just like how an alarm works.
How To Use
• Open the app, make sure you accept the required overlay permission
• Tap the floating plus icon
• Select a start time
• Select a finish time
• Select the day/s of the week you want the app to operate for(can be everyday)
• Activate by turning the switch on in the list.
• Remember to de-activate if you don’t want the restrictions to keep repeating.
• You can register up to 3 different time frames of up to 4 hours(each) for free.
• A simple way to help you beat phone addiction or get better sleep.
• Stay focused and get more done.
• Stops you from using your phone during a specified time frame.
• You can select the days that the app will operate too, you could set it to only weekdays if that fits your schedule.
• Registering multiple time slots is possible(unlimited for premium users)
• You can make emergency calls
• Premium users can receive calls easily too
• Time slots that overlap two days(premium
• White list functionality(premium)
– People trying to beat cell phone addiction/screen addiction
– Students or workers that want to block out distractions
– People who are snubbing their loved ones
– People that want to stay focused and need an extra push
– People who want to reduce their screen time
– People who feel that have become anti-social because of their smart phone habits
– People who are scared they might have nomophobia
If you’re new and having issues with BlackOut there are a few things to keep in mind:
• You need to set the time in 24 hour format(Ex. 11pm should be set as 23:00).
• BlackOut isn’t always perfectly on time, it can be a couple of minutes late. This is to conserve battery. With this in mind there is not really any point setting a time slot for only a small period like 3 minutes because there is a chance it won’t activate for such a short period of time.
• If you are using a phone that has some kind of battery saver(STAMINA mode etc.) you will need to turn it off for BlackOut to be properly functional.
• If you are using a phone that has Doze you might need to turn Doze off for BlackOut. You can do this from your settings app.
• If your phone has some kind of white list for protected apps(Huawei etc), you will most likely need to add BlackOut to this list.
• If you’re still having issues feel free to email us at [email protected] for help with troubleshooting.
If you want to try our beta you can view it here:
Whats New In this BlackOut: Stay Focused?
– Fixed some minor bugs and crashes.
BlackOut: Stay Focused is an essential app for anyone who wants to stay productive. The app’s simple design and easy-to-use interface make it a great choice for anyone looking for a way to stay focused and organized. With BlackOut: Stay Focused, you can easily track your progress and stay on track to reach your goals.
This concludes our article on BlackOut: Stay Focused Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BlackOut: Stay Focused for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This BlackOut: Stay Focused to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BlackOut: Stay Focused and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the BlackOut: Stay Focused. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BlackOut: Stay Focused.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.