Bridges are an important part of our infrastructure. They connect people and places, and they provide a way for people and goods to move from one place to another. Bridges are also an important part of our history. Many bridges have been around for centuries, and they have played an important role in our history.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bridges for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Bridges For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Bridges for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bridges.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Bridges on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Bridges and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Bridges on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Bridges On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Bridges Andorid App Summary
The Bridges was developed by the popular developer agency named Nofal. They have the Bridges in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2088 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bridges latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 17, 2019 was the last date the Bridges was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bridges on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bridges using the emulator later on.
Bridges App Overview and Details
Bridges is a fast-paced, endless runner game that’ll put your timing and reaction speed to the test! Tap at the right time to stop moving bridges so the car doesn’t fall off. Our personal best is a score of 63, think you can do better?
Choose from 30 characters, whether it’s a race car, a police car or a tank.
– 30 car & vehicle characters to choose from
– Cute blocky / crossy -inspired, 8-bit, low poly art style
– Moving bridges
Simply cross that bridge, rinse and repeat!
– Low poly bridge cross
– Low poly race
Features of Bridges for PC
1. 30 different car and vehicle characters to choose from.
2. Crossy-inspired, 8-bit, low poly art style.
3. Moving bridges.
4. Race against other players.
5. Low poly bridge crossing event.
6. Low poly race event.
7. Timing and reaction speed test.
8. Share your best scores with friends.
9. Collect coins and unlock new characters.
10. Fun and challenging gameplay.
Whats New In this Bridges?
The first edition of the addictive, casual & arcade game, Bridges! Cross those bridges and keep the car from falling.
Bridges has been an amazing opportunity for me. I have learned so much and made great connections. I am so grateful for everything Bridges has done for me.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bridges of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bridges to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bridges and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bridges. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bridges.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.