Do you know your robin from your rook? How about your kingfisher from your kestrel? If you’re not sure, don’t worry – this quiz is for you!
British Birds ID Quiz is an interactive quiz that will test your knowledge of the different birds that can be found in the UK. With questions on everything from the common blackbird to the elusive nightingale, this quiz is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about British birds.
So what are you waiting for? Take the quiz and see how many of Britain’s birds you can identify!
We will help you download the British Birds ID Quiz for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install British Birds ID Quiz on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install British Birds ID Quiz on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for British Birds ID Quiz on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the British Birds ID Quiz as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||British Birds ID Quiz On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Active Wild|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
British Birds ID Quiz Andorid App Summary
Active Wild is the developer of the British Birds ID Quiz, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the British Birds ID Quiz from them is 2.6 with over 2352 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the British Birds ID Quiz is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the British Birds ID Quiz is Jul 18, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the British Birds ID Quiz on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
British Birds ID Quiz App Overview and Details
Put your bird id skill to the test with this simple, yet comprehensive, bird picture quiz.
British Birds ID Quiz features over 230 bird species, with multiple photos of each.
As you progress through the 5 levels (from ‘Beginner’ to ‘Pro’), you’ll be introduced to more and more species until you’re confident identifying a wide range of British birds.
The ‘Beginner’ mode is a great place to start for young and inexperienced birders. It features common and well-known species such as magpies, kingfishers and blackbirds.
In the ‘Pro’ level, you’ll be tested on easily-confusable birds, such as those pesky warblers!
The game’s database includes resident and migratory species, together with a number of rarities to keep even the most experienced of twitchers on their toes.
The free version of this app contains ads.
Data safety note: While the app itself collects no personal data, it does contain Google AdMob ads, which may do so. Users are advised to consult Google’s own data safety documentation for details on how personal data is managed. (AdMob is an automatic ad-delivery system used by a vast number of apps.)
A pro version (British Birds ID Quiz Pro) is also available on Google Play. As well as being ad-free, it also features a mode in which you can play using the bird’s scientific names.
British Birds ID Quiz was developed by a keen birder. Partnered with a good field guide, it’s a great way of building up a strong knowledge of British birds.
British Birds ID Quiz is completely self-contained and doesn’t need to access any online data – you won’t be waiting for the app to fetch a photo from the cloud!
Once you can beat the quiz, it’s time to find the birds in real life! Download British Birds ID Quiz and get started!
Features of British Birds ID Quiz for PC
1. 230 bird species with multiple photos of each.
2. 5 levels from ‘Beginner’ to ‘Pro’.
3. Common and well-known species such as magpies, kingfishers and blackbirds in the ‘Beginner’ mode.
4. The ‘Pro’ level features easily-confusable birds, such as those pesky warblers!
5. The free version of the app contains ads.
6. The pro version of the app is ad-free and also features a mode in which you can play using the bird’s scientific names.
7. The app is completely self-contained and doesn’t need to access any online data.
8. You won’t be waiting for the app to fetch a photo from the cloud!
9. The quiz can be used to build up a strong knowledge of British birds.
10. Once you can beat the quiz, it’s time to find the birds in real life!
Whats New In this British Birds ID Quiz?
The British Birds ID Quiz application is a great way to learn the different types of birds that can be found in the United Kingdom. The quiz is easy to use and provides users with a description and picture of each bird. The quiz is a great way to learn the different types of birds that can be found in the United Kingdom.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the British Birds ID Quiz? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This British Birds ID Quiz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for British Birds ID Quiz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the British Birds ID Quiz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the British Birds ID Quiz.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.