Collins Greek Dictionary is one of the best Greek dictionaries in the market. It has a comprehensive coverage of the Greek language and also includes helpful features such as pronunciation guides and verb tables. The dictionary is also easy to use, with an alphabetical index and a search function that makes finding the right word quick and easy.
The technical specifications of the Collins Greek Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Collins Greek Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Collins Greek Dictionary was developed by MobiSystems and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Collins Greek Dictionary from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Collins Greek Dictionary is 11.1.561 on Play store with total users of 50686. The Collins Greek Dictionary app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Collins Greek Dictionary is Jan 27, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Collins Greek Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Collins Greek Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Collins Greek Dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Collins Greek Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Collins Greek Dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Collins Greek Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jan 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Collins Greek Dictionary for PC
the freedom to learn at your own pace, the dictionary includes:
- Word of the day: A random word with a definition that changes daily
- Flashcards: Memorize and learn key words quickly with our flashcards
- Word history: Learn where a word came from and how it evolved
- Example sentences: See how a word is used in context
- Quiz: Test your vocabulary with our interactive quiz
Collins Greek Dictionary App Overview and Details
Designed for learners of both Greek and English, the Collins Greek Dictionary provides a wealth of information about both languages.
• Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
• The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
• In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words.
• Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
• Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• Looking for a specific word but don’t know how it’s spelled? We’ve got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the ‘Favorites’ option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Whats New In this Collins Greek Dictionary?
• Dark theme
• New Help Center
• Faster App startup
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Collins Greek Dictionary application is an excellent resource for students of the Greek language. The application offers a comprehensive dictionary of Greek words and phrases, as well as a wealth of cultural information about Greece. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information for students of the Greek language.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Collins Greek Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Collins Greek Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Collins Greek Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Collins Greek Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Collins Greek Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.