Looking to add some color to your life? The ColorSnap® Visualizer can help! This free app from Sherwin-Williams allows you to see how different colors will look in your home before you ever pick up a paintbrush. With the Visualizer, you can select from millions of colors, upload a photo of your room, and see how the colors will look in your space. You can even save your favorites for future reference! Ready to add a little life to your walls? Try the ColorSnap® Visualizer today!
This article is all about helping you get to know the ColorSnap® Visualizer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ColorSnap® Visualizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ColorSnap® Visualizer on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ColorSnap® Visualizer, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ColorSnap® Visualizer app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ColorSnap® Visualizer Andorid App Summary
Under the House & Home category on Google Play store, ColorSnap® Visualizer has over 3716254 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Sherwin-Williams has developed the ColorSnap® Visualizer and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 8.40.0-3688-76266940.
Until this latest version, ColorSnap® Visualizer has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.6. This latest version was last updated on Aug 2, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ColorSnap® Visualizer on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|ColorSnap® Visualizer On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|House & Home
|Aug 2, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of ColorSnap® Visualizer for PC
1. Always be able to find the feature you want, using the Explore, Paint and Resources tabs at the bottom of your screen.
2. In Explore, see all of Sherwin-Williams colors on the digital color wall.
3. Match colors in photos with the ColorSnap Visualizer.
4. Quickly get color details, like where to find it in stores and what colors complement it.
5. Easily create, save, and share your own paint color palettes.
6. Quickly share images of rooms you’ve “painted” in the app.
7. In Paint, see colors in context with Instant Paint or Paint a Photo.
8. In Resources, find a store, figure out how much paint you need, and log into mySW to see any colors you’ve saved.
9. Get ready to make faster, more confident color decisions with ColorSnap.
10. In addition to overall enhancements, you can now:
ColorSnap® Visualizer App Overview and Details
Instantly see any Sherwin-Williams color on your own walls, in real time. With ColorSnap Visualizer’s Paint features, you can use augmented reality or a photo of your space, and tap the wall to change its color instantly. Other features let you match the colors in a photo and quickly get color details, like where to find it in our stores and what colors complement it. Get ready to make faster, more confident color decisions with ColorSnap—only from Sherwin-Williams. In addition to overall enhancements, you can now:
• Always get to the feature you want, using the Explore, Paint and Resources tabs at the bottom of your screen
• In Explore see all our colors on the digital color wall, match a photo or scan a color number.
• In Paint see our colors in context with Instant Paint or Paint a Photo.
• In Resources to find a store, figure out how much paint you need and log into mySW to see any colors you’ve saved, even if you did it on your computer or tablet.
• More easily create, save and share your own paint color palettes
• Quickly share images of rooms you’ve “painted” in the app
Whats New In this ColorSnap® Visualizer?
Minor updates and bug fixes to improve your color exploration experience
The ColorSnap® Visualizer is a free application that allows users to see how different colors will look on their walls. The application is easy to use and can be downloaded on any mobile device.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ColorSnap® Visualizer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ColorSnap® Visualizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ColorSnap® Visualizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.