D video is a new way of video communication that has been created to make video communication more efficient, effective and interesting. D video is a video communication platform that enables users to make video calls with others who are also using the platform. The platform also allows users to share videos and watch videos that have been shared by others on the platform.
Installing and using the D Video for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
D Video Andorid App Summary
PA.TIMES has developed the D Video application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. D Video has over 6232 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of D Video is currently 1.0.3.
The latest upstate time of the D Video is May 7, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the D Video on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
D Video App Overview and Details
This app is designed for Sport Camera and includes the following features:
– Remotely view and control Sport Camera.
– Download Video from Sport Camera.
Features of D Video for PC
– View and control Sport Camera remotely
– Download videos from Sport Camera
– Record video and take pictures with Sport Camera
– Store videos and pictures from Sport Camera
– Playback videos and pictures from Sport Camera
– Share videos and pictures from Sport Camera
– Manage files from Sport Camera
– Set Sport Camera options
|App Name:||D Video On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install D Video On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing D Video on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the D Video. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the D Video, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this D Video?
D video is an excellent video application that is fun and easy to use. The app has a great selection of videos and a user-friendly interface. I highly recommend D video for anyone looking for a great video app.
Did the guide help you download and install the D Video for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the D Video, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This D Video to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D Video and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the D Video. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D Video.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.