Diana is a young woman who loves photography. She often experiments with double exposure, a technique that combines two or more exposures to create a single image. Diana’s portraits are dreamy and ethereal, hinting at a hidden world just beyond our reach.
The latest Diana Photo – double exposure for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Diana Photo – double exposure Andorid App Summary
STETTINER has developed the Diana Photo – double exposure for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, Diana Photo – double exposure has got over 874825+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 0.9.10
The latest update of Diana Photo – double exposure is Apr 16, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Diana Photo – double exposure App Overview and Details
The Fastest Double Exposure App in The World is waiting for you!
I’m Diana and I’ll make your photos unique and beautiful, if you only want it… just in 3 seconds!
SHAKE your device (or use dice icon) and I’ll draw two pics from your photo gallery and give you my proposition. That’s real fun, believe me 🙂
Would you like to improve your compositions and make them insanely great?
For perfect results, please take a look at my best tips: https://www.facebook.com/dianablog
Oh! That’s important: you can share your unique photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Thanks to my #tags they will be more visible! Just paste them from the clipboard.
Don’t hesitate – install me, try my skills and let’s have some fun together 🙂
Thank you :)!
Features of Diana Photo – double exposure for PC
1. Fast, easy, and fun photo editing.
2. Double exposure feature for unique and beautiful photos.
3. Tips and tricks for better composition.
4. Share photos on social media.
5. Tags for more visibility.
6. Easy installation.
7. Improved photo composition.
8. Fun and unique photo editing.
9. Increased visibility on social media.
10. Improved photo quality.
Install “Diana Photo – double exposure” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Diana Photo – double exposure on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Diana Photo – double exposure app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Diana Photo – double exposure.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Diana Photo – double exposure On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Diana Photo – double exposure?
3 new Premium filters:
– Message in the bottle,
Diana Photo is a great application for double exposure photography. It is easy to use and provides a variety of effects to help you create stunning photos. The app is well worth the price and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in photography.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Diana Photo – double exposure for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Diana Photo – double exposure to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Diana Photo – double exposure and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Diana Photo – double exposure. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Diana Photo – double exposure.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.