Bengali Keyboard is an app that allows you to type Bengali on your Android device. The app supports both phonetic and traditional keyboard layouts. You can also use the app to transliterate English words to Bengali.
In this article, we will show you how to download Bengali Keyboard For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Bengali Keyboard technical specifications first.
Bengali Keyboard Andorid App Summary
androaveena is the developer of this Bengali Keyboard application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 142056+ users of this app. The Bengali Keyboard app rating is currently 1.8.
It was last updated on Jan 9, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bengali Keyboard for PC
1. Bengali Keyboard has a dynamic key layout which makes it easy to type Bengali text.
2. The Bengali Keyboard can be used for all kinds of applications where Bengali text is required.
3. The Bengali Keyboard app can be installed on Android devices and is used for messaging, searching, social media and other applications.
4. To use the Bengali Keyboard, go to “Settings”->”Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards & Enable Bengali Keyboard-> Check the “Bengali Keyboard”.
5. Open any messaging app and make focus on to text editor area.
6. Select “Bengali Keyboard” from “Choose Input Method” available on the Notification bar.
7. Swipe left and right to switch among English, Bengali, and Numeric keyboards.
8. The Bengali Keyboard has best color themes.
9. The Bengali Keyboard is best fit to various screen sizes.
10. The Bengali Keyboard has a clear TEXT view.
|App Name:||Bengali Keyboard On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Bengali Keyboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bengali Keyboard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bengali Keyboard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bengali Keyboard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Bengali Keyboard App Overview and Details
Bengali Keyboard is a best (বাংলা) typing interface with dynamic key layout.
This Bengali Keyboard can be used for all kinds of applications where Bengali (বাংলা) text is required.
Bengali Keyboard app is used for messaging, searching, social media and other applications through android devices.
1. Download and install this application on your Android Device.
2. Go to “Settings”->”Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards & Enable Bengali Keyboard-> Check the “Bengali Keyboard”.
3. Now open any messaging app and make focus on to text editor area.
4. Select “Bengali Keyboard” from “Choose Input Method” available on the Notification bar.
5. Now you can enjoy the features of Bengali Keyboard App.
It has 2 special features:
1. Settings: sound, vibrate, and options to select English keyboard layout.
2. Help: Info on typing process with examples.
3. Swipe left and right to switch among English, Bengali, and Numeric keyboards.
4. Best color themes.
5. Best fit to various screen sizes.
6. Clear TEXT View.
7. Best for Typing Hindi Text.
There is feature of switching option among English, Bengali(বাংলা), and Numeric-Symbolic layouts.
This is an Ad-supported and cost-free application.
Note1: If some one has problem with this application, please clear data/cache in “settings”.
Note2: Device must have Bengali font to view text clearly, otherwise text appears like boxes.
Whats New In this Bengali Keyboard?
UI Interfaces are changed for the best and ease of use.
Settings wizard created with best theme selection interface.
Cool color visibility
Best size adjustment based on device screen.
Few bugs corrected to avoid app crashes.
Removed frequent ad occurrences.
The Bengali Keyboard application is a useful tool for those who are learning the Bengali language. The application allows users to type in Bengali using an on-screen keyboard. The application also includes a translation feature that allows users to translate English words into Bengali.
This concludes our article on Bengali Keyboard Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Bengali Keyboard for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Bengali Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bengali Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bengali Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bengali Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.