The Bible is a compilation of religious texts considered sacred by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. The Bible is the best-selling book of all time and has been translated into more than 2,000 languages. The Bible Search app allows users to search for specific verses or passages and read them in their original language or in translation. The app also includes a feature that allows users to compare different translations of the Bible.
So, you want to download the Bible Search! for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Bible Search! Andorid App Summary
The Bible Search! is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Bible Search! is Tecarta, Inc.. The current version of Bible Search! is 1.2.1 with a total user count of 35865 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Feb 1, 2020 was the last date the Bible Search! was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Bible Search! For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Bible Search! on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Bible Search! to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Bible Search!. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Bible Search! on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Bible Search! on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Bible Search! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tecarta, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Bible Search! App Overview and Details
Bible Search! is a unique tool that will rejuvenate your personal Bible study and truly fulfills the verse, “Seek and you will find”, on a whole nother level. Simply search for any keyword or reference, filter (by book or translation), and discover fresh, invigorating scriptures in over 40 translations!
The Bible was originally written in Hebrew and Greek. Many thanks to all the translation teams that translated that original text into one of today’s most used languages, English. There are many English translations of the Bible – each doing their best to present the original message in a way English readers can understand.
You can get more insight into the original text by looking at different versions. i.e. Ephesians 4:26
King James Version – Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath
New International Version – “In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry
Voice Bible – When you are angry, don’t let it carry you into sin. Don’t let the sun set with anger in your heart
The Passion Translation – But don’t let the passion of your emotions lead you to sin! Don’t let anger control you or be fuel for revenge, not for even a day.
Remember a verse but not the translation? Not a problem. 🙂 Bible Search! searches over 40 translations at the same time, presenting the results in a simple way where you can find what you’re looking for, see the context around the verse, and see what it says in other translations. Want to read the entire chapter? Quickly tap the “open chapter” button and the power of the Tecarta Bible app will appear right before you!
QUICKLY SEARCH FOR ANY WORD, PHRASE, OR REFERENCE
– Study out keywords like faith, hope, or love to extend your understanding of God’s Word
– Find memory verses that you’ve seemed to have forgotten
– Forgo (or supplement) your concordance for an easy-to-use word study tool
PERSONALIZE YOUR QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE
Filter by book:
– Say you’d like to study “prayer” in the book of Psalms, simply search the keyword “prayer” and filter solely for the book of Psalms
Choose the translations you wish to see:
– Perhaps you prefer the KJV or find the MSG to be more your style, whatever the case, it’s up to you to decide your preference
DEEPEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE
– Contextualize every scripture to solve any inquiries you have
– Compare across translations to gain a comprehensive understanding of God’s word
– Access Tecarta Bible’s powerful study tools with a single tap
Features of Bible Search! for PC
Get a feel for the entire Bible by reading through each book in order
– Jump straight to the books you’re interested in
– Find a specific verse or passage without having to flip through pages
Filter by translation:
– Compare translations to see how different translations convey the same message
– Get a feel for the Bible in different languages
– Understand how words and phrases can be translated differently
OPEN CHAPTER BUTTON
– Tap to open the chapter the verse is found in
– Quickly read the entire chapter where the verse is found
– See the context around the verse
– Compare translations of the verse
Whats New In this Bible Search!?
– icon updates
– bug fixes
The Bible Search! application is a great way to study the Bible. It is easy to use and helps you find passages quickly. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to study the Bible.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Bible Search! on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Bible Search! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bible Search! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bible Search!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bible Search!.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.