Discogs is a music and record collecting community website. It was founded in February 2000 by Kevin Lewandowski and Rich Skrenta, and began as a hobby website. It is now the largest online database of music releases and collectors with over 9 million releases and 5.5 million users.
The technical specifications of the Discogs for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Discogs Andorid App Summary
Discogs was developed by Discogs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Discogs from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Discogs is 2.30.0 on Play store with total users of 1190458. The Discogs app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Discogs is Jun 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Discogs on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Discogs For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Discogs using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Discogs on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Discogs here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Discogs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Discogs for PC
track of your account activity.
-The Official Discogs App allows users to catalog their music collection, find their grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
-The app allows users to shop for music and add to their collection, sell music from their collection, and catalog and organize their collection.
-The app also allows users to view marketplace pricing, add to their wantlist, and manage their account.
Discogs App Overview and Details
The Official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
“It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting.” -The Vinyl Factory
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app using Discogs Payments or PayPal.
• Music app purchases are routed through secure servers to encrypt and safeguard personal information.
Sell Music From Your Collection
• List items for sale on the Discogs Marketplace.
• Track inventory of for sale items.
• Respond to inquiries from other Discogs users.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone’s camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you’re striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection’s estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Reference your items for sale.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
• Search VinylHub for record stores all over the world.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: [email protected]
Whats New In this Discogs?
– Added new In Progress order status.
– Improved artist discography filtering.
– Improve release url handling in inbox messages.
– Large collection & wantlist syncing improvements.
– Improvements to changing order statuses.
– Several accessibility improvements.
– Updated support libraries.
– Many more bugfixes and improvements.
Discogs is a music database and community that allows for users to catalog, manage, and share their music collection with others. It is also a great resource for finding new music and learning about artists. The Discogs app is a great way to access the Discogs community and database on the go.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Discogs on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Discogs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Discogs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Discogs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Discogs.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.