MemoGenerator is an online application that helps you to generate and memorize random sequences of numbers or letters. It is a great tool for blindsolving, that is, solving Rubik’s Cube without looking at the colors of the pieces. MemoGenerator is easy to use. Just enter the sequence of numbers or letters that you want to memorize, and the application will generate a random sequence for you. You can then print out the sequence and practice memorizing it. Once you have memorized the sequence, you can enter it into the application and it will generate a random sequence for you to memorize.
We will help you download the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MemoGenerator for Blindsolving on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||MemoGenerator for Blindsolving On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jojo’s App-Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
MemoGenerator for Blindsolving Andorid App Summary
Jojo’s App-Studio is the developer of the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving from them is 2.1 with over 10893 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving is Jan 22, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MemoGenerator for Blindsolving App Overview and Details
This app is designed for speedcubers learning how to solve a Rubiks Cube blindfolded.
It can solve given or random scrambles with the following methods:
– Old Pochmann (Edges)
– Old Pochmann (Corners)
The MemoGenerator prints your memo either in letterpairs, colors or positions. These outputs can be personalised by adding your own letter or color schemes. Some often used letterschemes are pre-installed. They go around like this in the order UFRBLD:
– “line by line”:
A=UB, B=UL, C=UR, D=UF
A=UB, B=UR, C=UF, D=UL
A=UB, B=UL, C=UF, D=UR
But of course you can add your own imaginary letter-arrangement on your Cube. The Cube has to be orientated the same at scrambling and solving!
Features of MemoGenerator for Blindsolving for PC
1. App can solve Rubik’s Cube blindfolded
2. Can solve given or random scrambles with various methods
3. MemoGenerator prints memos in various formats
4. Memos can be customized with user-generated letter or color schemes
5. Memos can be output in “line by line” or “clockwise” or “counterclockwise” formats
6. Memos can be customized for any imaginary letter-arrangement on user’s Rubik’s Cube
7. Cube must be oriented the same at scrambling and solving
Whats New In this MemoGenerator for Blindsolving?
Create your own Blindfolded methods by chosing a custom buffer !
MemoGenerator for Blindsolving is an application that allows users to generate memos for blind solving. The memos are generated with randomized letters and numbers that are designed to help users practice and improve their blind solving skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MemoGenerator for Blindsolving to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MemoGenerator for Blindsolving and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MemoGenerator for Blindsolving.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.