Looking for a professional and comfortable place to work? Regus has you covered! We offer a variety of office and meeting room options that will suit your needs. Our spaces are designed to help you be productive and efficient, and our staff is available to help you with whatever you need. Contact us today to learn more!
Installing and using the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms Andorid App Summary
Regus Group Services Ltd has developed the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Business category on Play Store. Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms has over 651827 users with a great 3.5 rating overall. The latest version of Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms is currently 22.06.0.
The latest upstate time of the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms is Aug 3, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms App Overview and Details
Regus workspaces – meeting rooms, private offices, co-working, business lounges.
Sick of working in noisy coffee shops? Need to hold a meeting in a professional environment?
Regus is the world’s largest provider of short-term workspaces, with nearly 3,000 locations in over 100 countries.
Our centers offer meeting rooms, private offices, co-working desks and business lounges. Just choose the space that you need, book via our app and show up.
Book by the hour or by the day. No contracts, no sign-up fees.
Create your free Regus account today and use our app to book a great space to work, wherever you need.
Any type of workspace:
Meeting rooms, private offices, co-working desks or business lounges. Pick the space that suits your needs.
Book by the hour, by the day, or upgrade to our unlimited Businessworld monthly subscription.
Easy to use:
No contracts to sign. Just book via the app and show up at the Regus center.
With over 3,000 locations around the world, you will find a space anywhere you need.
Founded in 1989, Regus is publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
For more information visit www.regus.com
Features of Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms for PC
1. Worldwide availability – with nearly 3000 locations in over 100 countries, Regus offers workspace wherever you need it.
2. Short-term leases – no long-term contracts or sign-up fees needed. Book by the hour or day.
3. A variety of workspace options – meeting rooms, private offices, co-working, and business lounges all available.
4. Workspace to suit your needs – whether you need a meeting room for an hour or an office for a month, Regus has the space for you.
5. Easy to use – no contracts and no sign-up fees. Book via the Regus app and show up at your workspace ready to go.
6. Flexible durations – book for an hour, a day, or upgrade to our monthly unlimited subscription.
7. Worldwide locations – with 3000+ locations, you’re sure to find a Regus workspace wherever you need it.
8. Publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange – Regus has been providing workspace solutions for over 25 years.
9. For more information, visit www.regus.com – head to our website for more detailed information on our services.
10. The Regus app – download our app to book your workspace on the go.
|App Name:||Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Regus Group Services Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms?
Overall, Regus is a great application for finding office space and meeting rooms. The interface is easy to use and the search results are accurate. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to find office space or meeting rooms.
Did the guide help you download and install the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Regus: Offices & Meeting Rooms.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.